AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

can some help me out please i got this error message INCORRECT SD CARD. PLEASE INSERT THE CORRECT ONE.

Make sure SD1 from the update is not modified in any way.

Thank you, how do you open the .img file though? I get an error message that says 'NOT A CD IMAGE' or saying that it cannot find the image file even though it is in the 'open' box. I tried using a couple of programs and none seem to work.

That's the million dollar question...

perhaps the .img extension is not for a CD image but rather a drawing or graphic image software program..ie Autocadd or ? ?

No. As I said before, it's a packed file. I'm trying to unpack it. It doesn't use any conventional forms of compression/packing that I can see. Pull out a hex editor and you'll see the filenames at the bottom of the IMG file. (2885 bmps)

So here's how I understand it..

U download the 1.001000 update from Pioneer, replace the 2 files and copy 1.001000 update (with the patched files) to an SD card. Insert that and update the radio.

Then after the AVIC is updated to 1.001000, you go ahead and insert the (1 of 2)120BT SD cards update? Inputting anything for a password?

How big do those cards have to be?

I have a question regarding the 1.001000 update from Pioneer. I currently have the Z110bt software. I have already installed the 1.001000 update on my unit. I would like to install the patched version of the 1.001000 update. Having the 1.001000 update installed prior to the patched version will that make any difference?

I have a question regarding the 1.001000 update from Pioneer. I currently have the Z110bt software. I have already installed the 1.001000 update on my unit. I would like to install the patched version of the 1.001000 update. Having the 1.001000 update installed prior to the patched version will that make any difference?

No, because says it's a fake 1.00200. Just replace the files and it should work.

Looking more into the .IMG file and the reason that it cannot be opened. Doing some research on this it seems that it is a GEM Image file with an .img file extension. Apparently, these programs open it up, but I dont have any of them :(

Adobe Photoshop CS5

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3

GEM Paint

Corel WordPerfect Office X5

There are multiple files with a .img extension, being GEM that fits best, because it is used to embed bmp's

Looking more into the .IMG file and the reason that it cannot be opened. Doing some research on this it seems that it is a GEM Image file with an .img file extension. Apparently, these programs open it up, but I dont have any of them :(

Adobe Photoshop CS5

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3

GEM Paint

Corel WordPerfect Office X5

There are multiple files with a .img extension, being GEM that fits best, because it is used to embed bmp's

You can download the Adobe Photoshop CS5 30 day trial version from the Adode website. I was using it for a while until my work decided to pay for the software. If I could remember correctly, it took about 40-45 minutes to download from their website.