AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Works on F920BT with 2.003 installed:

1. Get the RenewalIFLib.dll from 2.003 Update or from your device via Service Mode

2. Open it in hexeditor and find 57 0E 00 EB 03 50 A0 E3

3. Replace it with 57 0E 00 EB 00 50 A0 E3

4. In Service Mode: Delete old RenewalIFLib.dll in PRG0 and/or PRG1 and replace it with your patched version (from SD card)

5. Do the CNSD-210FM update (Enter "PASSWORDPASSWORD" when asked for password)

To enter Service Mode: Let the device finish starting. Press and hold "Home" then press right,left,right,left,right,left then release "Home"

hf

Works on F920BT with 2.003 installed:

1. Get the RenewalIFLib.dll from 2.003 Update or from your device via Service Mode

2. Open it in hexeditor and find 57 0E 00 EB 03 50 A0 E3

3. Replace it with 57 0E 00 EB 00 50 A0 E3

4. In Service Mode: Delete old RenewalIFLib.dll in PRG0 and/or PRG1 and replace it with your patched version (from SD card)

5. Do the CNSD-210FM update (Enter "PASSWORDPASSWORD" when asked for password)

To enter Service Mode: Let the device finish starting. Press and hold "Home" then press right,left,right,left,right,left then release "Home"

hf

Worked fine on F10BT with 2.003 too, thanks!

• 2 months later...

Open RenewalIFLib.dll in a hex editor. Go to 0x1AAC. Change 03 to 00.

Let me know if that works for you guys. :)

you dont explain it very well when you say "Open RenewalIFLib.dll in a hex editor. Go to 0x1AAC. Change 03 to 00" how do you go on finding the 0x1AAC lol do you mean 00001aa4 .. explain more please. i used to use the program but forgot how to use it.

Hey guys I am new to this... I just want to make sure I understand. I have the Z120BT. The file that Pioneer put out for my unit is the CNSD-210FM. Will this hack/upgrade give me that software?

Thanks.

Yes. You need to install the hacked 2.004 update, then insert SD1 from CNSD-210FM. Enter a 16 char alpha only password when prompted - such as "PASSWORDPASSWORD". The key to sucess here is the hacked 2.004, which is merely Pioneer's 2.003 (downloadable from Pioneer's site) with 2 files replaced. Don't use the instructions in this thread to patch the files yourself. They are readily available for download in other threads. Those files can be used for either EU. AU, or US updates.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Read this thread. Everything is there. If you have a specific question, then ask it. "Help Me" is not very specific.

2. Which region settings? The DVD player? Not likely, I believe it is in the drive's firmware, not the AVIC app software. If just maps, install the EU version of CNSD210-FM.

3. Stop posting the same message multiple times. It won't get any more help and it will annoy everyone else. Even if it worked, you'd have to a bunch of fragmented responses over a bunch of threads.

For example, the radio frequency settings, I cant get radio stations that are even, only odd stations are set on the radio.

I cant change AM/PM setting to 24 hrs mode

I would appreciate if you could help me with this two.

I apologize for posting several times, probably the mouse was jammed on the button, which resulted in that. Sorry again.