AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

HOLY CRAP! Froze at 98% and said

INCORRECT SD CARD. PLEASE INSERT THE CORRECT ONE.

My heart jumped. I found out the issue. I fixed it and it installed now. I'm going to test it and play with it now.

Bluetooth AVRCP isn't working but I just remembered I haven't done the bluetooth upgrade. I'm doing that now...

Yeah, that was it. It's working now. This definitely not worth the $200. I'm making a file now.

So here's how I understand it..

U download the 1.001000 update from Pioneer, replace the 2 files and copy 1.001000 update (with the patched files) to an SD card. Insert that and update the radio.

Then after the AVIC is updated to 1.001000, you go ahead and insert the (1 of 2)120BT SD cards update? Inputting anything for a password?

How big do those cards have to be?

So here's how I understand it..

U download the 1.001000 update from Pioneer, replace the 2 files and copy 1.001000 update (with the patched files) to an SD card. Insert that and update the radio.

Then after the AVIC is updated to 1.001000, you go ahead and insert the (1 of 2)120BT SD cards update? Inputting anything for a password?

How big do those cards have to be?

Yes, this is a special 1.001000 update. It's actually marked as 1.002000 which is why it updates.

In reality, you can do it all with just one SD card. The updates can be found on torrents. SD1 is 4GB. SD2 is just 2 megabytes.

Well done on the mod! :D

Wanted to try this but needed to ask if this method will work the same with the AU version (f10bt) because I can't find any f10bt 1.001 on the AU/EU website. There is an update though for time-zone fix which contains pretty much the same files just a different size, would it still work if I swapped the 2 files on that update?

I'm not after the 2010 upgrade, but I am very interested in mods! I've got both an F90BT and Z110BT at the moment, and would love to see the map program hacked to do the speed trap cameras and other great stuff that's been unlocked on the F-series.

If I have to go with the Z120 interface to do so, I'll do it, (new maps a bonus).

Huge props to ShortFuse!

Perhaps we can get the master modders from the F series to take their efforts over here now, now that the master cracker has opened the door?

Well done on the mod! :D

Wanted to try this but needed to ask if this method will work the same with the AU version (f10bt) because I can't find any f10bt 1.001 on the AU/EU website. There is an update though for time-zone fix which contains pretty much the same files just a different size, would it still work if I swapped the 2 files on that update?

This is a US version and therefore contains the US maps, unles you can separate the interface and install that only, which I'm not sure you can :?