AVIC411.com

caution screen image may appear reversed

hi guys i need some major help with this one

i had purchased the avic-x920bt about a month ago and everything seems great. So the other day i find myslef messing around with the settings and accidentally put the rearview camera in popularity mode and accidentally turned off the car. When i go to turn the car back on, the screen on my pioneer unit is black with the words at the top in white " CAUTION SCREEN IMAGE MAY APPEAR REVERSED." I tried pressing the home button to go into settings, but its not coming up. I have been searching all over the web to fix this problem, I even tried the ignition start up, pressing the mode/left button combination and that too doesnt seem to be coming up.

Please help me with this situation for I am lost Thank You

• 2 months later...

ok i tried putting the car in reverse and the screen doesnt change nor am i able to go to settings. same goes for when i am parked too.....

try hitting the map button then the audio and then the menu. My x710 does the same thing and I haven't found a way around it. I turn off the camera when I don't need it and back on when hooking up my trailer. this seems like a lame way for this to work.

I have my camera hooked up to the backup lamp and grounded and the video wire into the brown wire from the hu

unhook the battery in the car for a while, this will reset all of the settings in the radio(and probably every where else), so you will have to reset all of them, but at least you will have the access to do that.

be careful when messing with any settings that you dont fully understand