AVIC411.com

Step by step update from z110bt to z120bt

Did anyone solve this? I asked the exact same question a week ago and not one reply. I really enjoy looking at all the cool things the talented ones out there do, but i am bummed that after i joined and hoped to utilize the cool upgrades, no one will help me figure out why the sd card error keeps doing exactly as descibed in this post. I am now on the verge of buying the upgrade just so i can have my system back. Please help anyone who can solve this 58% then error issue.

Maybe its because the same question has been asked and answered so many times. You expect a different answer?

How can anyone here know what you are doing wrong with so little info?

Unfortunately, many of those posters never follow up with what fixed it for them.

So, other than repeating the exact same advice, my response is go back and try again. Read the instructions and make sure you understand every step. Either you have missed something, or you have a hardware problem.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to update per instuctions. with sd1 update not progressing it says invalid sd card format any ideas. can't even get out of update. tried to disconnect deck and reconnect and still trying to update. any thoughts would help

Did you ever figure out how to solve this problem I am stuck !?!? Please if yo have any information Email me or respond

Manifestlyrics@yahoo.com

I was having the same problem as any of you. Once I tried to load th OS system it would get half way and then tell me to insert the correct SD card. I formated the card many times and still came up with the same screen. I then re downloaded the torrent and all its files. Reinstalled the files on to the same SD card. And IT WORKED!!!! The new OS looks cool but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play with cause I spent all day trying to fix this problem. Just wanted to share.

Silly question, but after following the steps in the first post do you still need to to do the 2.03 update?

No you dont if you follow step by step the first post bro , you will be fine. Its easier to use two SD Cards but all this could be done by 1 SD. The whole process will take about 30 min , unless you have the same problem I did at first and my download was corrupt. But after re downloading every thing went through with out a flaw.

• 2 weeks later...