AVIC411.com

Step by step update from z110bt to z120bt

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anybody know what the difference between the CNSD-110FM update from the CSND-210FM? Currently I just did an update to CNSD-110FM.

And if there is a difference can I update to CSND-210FM?

Please help........

Yes, CNSD-110FM is the 2010 upgrade (Z110 to z120) and has the 2010 maps. CNSD-210FM is the Z1x0 - Z130 upgrade and has the current maps (until the Z140 comes out).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a problem i had the 1.001 from Pioneer i already had it now im trying to do the Z120 and its not workign when i put "passwordpassword" its saying "input password again?" and OK button to hit it .. there's a way to bypass this password ???

Thanks

Did you install 1.003 (Shortfuse hack) first?

• 1 month later...

ok, im kinda freaking out. i went ahead and did shortfuse crack, then i followed the steps of the upgrade to 110fm but instead i used the 210fm upgrade. the upgrade was going great until it reached 98% and then rebooted and said invalid sd card insert correct sd card. so far ive tried to reformat sd card and put the 210fm upgrade and it says upgrade failed retry, but nothing happens when i press it. i was also able to boot into testmode but i doesnt give me an option to copy user to sd to backup. any suggestions much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

The topic of this thread is updating the z110 to z120, so I am assuming that is the update you are asking about (not the Z1x0 > z130), which is available from Pioneer but has not yet been posted. Yes, this will update the maps of your Z110 to 2010 maps. No, the map pack is not available separately.

is posible update my f10 to cnsd 210,or first install csnd 110 ?

at the moment is version 1.xxxxxxx

thanks