AVIC411.com
filezz

Step by step update from z110bt to z120bt

Thanks again! I bought the update 2 months ago and then saw this page. I decided to use the hack and it works fine. Now I have an update card from pioneer that hasn't been used...

Throw it on ebay, you'd probably get most of your money back....

I fixed the link.

The torrent file link still isn't working, for me atleast. Anyone else?

Update: I used the SD card torrent link from the other thread and downloaded the it successfully. It is in the process of installing right now. Will update of outcome.

Update 2: just finished all of the updates... they worked flawlessly. I went ahead and added 2.003 which also updated without a hitch. Thanks to everyone who worked on figuring this out! This forum has been a lifesaver since I got the unit last year.

havent lurked here for a few months and i was about to order the upgrade and just decided to check here and i couldnt believe i was reading someone cracked it! everything installed without any problems and i just selected a random string of numbers and it took just fine.

thanks to the people making it easy for us to do this. i will continue seeding the torrent.

havent lurked here for a few months and i was about to order the upgrade and just decided to check here and i couldnt believe i was reading someone cracked it! everything installed without any problems and i just selected a random string of numbers and it took just fine.

thanks to the people making it easy for us to do this. i will continue seeding the torrent.

Thanks for your appreciation and bandwidth :)