AVIC411.com

Step by step update from z110bt to z120bt

You only need to extract the 1st file with WinRAR. It will know it's a multi-part archive. If you do all 4 parts individually, you WILL end up with 4 identical folders. Just choose 1 folder and delete the rest.

I did the same thing and it had me confused too.

ooohhh ok. that makes sense. i figured it was something like that and went ahead with the update. it went just fine. only problem is im not sure if i like the new user interface lol.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks i did this whole process yesturday and interface looks nicer, only thing about it tho im not sure if anyone else had this issue. My clock / GPS was correct before the update and now its incorrect. Although Navi works fine with current position etc, the clock is wrong and its pretty annoying how it relies on GPS for time. Is there a quick fix? please dont say its a "dashboard-take-apart-disconnect-cable" issue. I mean its only the clock but id like to have it correct u know? lol

thanks i did this whole process yesturday and interface looks nicer, only thing about it tho im not sure if anyone else had this issue. My clock / GPS was correct before the update and now its incorrect. Although Navi works fine with current position etc, the clock is wrong and its pretty annoying how it relies on GPS for time. Is there a quick fix? please dont say its a "dashboard-take-apart-disconnect-cable" issue. I mean its only the clock but id like to have it correct u know? lol

Did you ever try the user manual? Download the PDF file so you can search quickly, instead of relying on us.

Is it just the hour that is off? If so, make sure it is set for the right time zone, and the DST setting is correct for where ever you are located. You adjust by touching: Settings / System Settings / Regional Settings / Time.

Did you ever try the user manual? Download the PDF file so you can search quickly, instead of relying on us.

Is it just the hour that is off? If so, make sure it is set for the right time zone, and the DST setting is correct for where ever you are located. You adjust by touching: Settings / System Settings / Regional Settings / Time.

that did it thanks!, for noobs like myself i suggest a general thread topic "clock adjust AVIC z120bt" cz its not so obvious thanks again

that did it thanks!, for noobs like myself i suggest a general thread topic "clock adjust AVIC z120bt" cz its not so obvious thanks again

Yeah, thats why it comes with a big book with an index. You aren't serious, are you? If we had a sticky thread for every setting/feature, then, you know what they'd call this site? An OPERATION MANUAL.

So, i followed everything and checked many times and here is what is happening. The first portion of the upgrade went fine. The problem i am having is the install of the OS version 2.0. I copied the files as stated and the SD drive has the three files as stated, i load the SD and it went through it's process and got to the serial number and i entered all letters as directed. The load said it would take 30 minutes, but after it reached 58% and 12 minutes remaining it stated i had an incorrect SD card and to insert the correct one. I tried restarting twice and each time it freezes at 58% and says to install correct SD card. What could i be doing wrong?

thanks i did this whole process yesturday and interface looks nicer, only thing about it tho im not sure if anyone else had this issue. My clock / GPS was correct before the update and now its incorrect. Although Navi works fine with current position etc, the clock is wrong and its pretty annoying how it relies on GPS for time. Is there a quick fix?

I think that's a dashboard-take-apart-disconnect-cable issue.

Hello Guys im having problems upgrading the OS! ive follwed the directions to the best of my ability! when i put the sd card in my avic it begins upgrading then gets to 58% then say "Wrong SD card" can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? i downloaded the torrent from utorrent then i i got the two folders CNSD-110FM-SD1 & updateCNSD-110FM-SD2. i extracted the files from the CNSD-110FM-SD1 using win.rar then i copied them to the SD card! the update goes for about 58% then stops and tells me to insert the correct SD card!! ive erased everything and started from scratch, but im still having the same problem!! PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!

It just floors me to think, that someone could make it through the upgrade process, yet turn around and ask for a sticky on how to adjust the time....

I have my "blonde" moments also.... But maaaannnnnn....

Come on?????

LMAO!!!!!

Hello Guys im having problems upgrading the OS! ive follwed the directions to the best of my ability! when i put the sd card in my avic it begins upgrading then gets to 58% then say "Wrong SD card" can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? i downloaded the torrent from utorrent then i i got the two folders CNSD-110FM-SD1 & updateCNSD-110FM-SD2. i extracted the files from the CNSD-110FM-SD1 using win.rar then i copied them to the SD card! the update goes for about 58% then stops and tells me to insert the correct SD card!! ive erased everything and started from scratch, but im still having the same problem!! PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!

Although your error message, is pretty much to the point,.... I HAVE to ask the OBVIOUS....

Have you tried a different SD card?

Check this out as well...

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29150-cracking-the-z11020bt-f10f20bt-included-region-changing/page__st__195

Ok I am at the OS2.0 update on my z110bt. But when I open the file for "c:uploadsCNSD-110FM-SD1" There are files labeled part1 part 2 part 3 part 4 and only part 1 will unrare with the files

j:Firmware (folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:Update (folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:CARDINFO.cif (file)

So I transfered these to the sd card and inserted after doing part one.

When I try and update after about halfway it states wrong sd card please insert the correct one. What did I do wro

Ok I am at the OS2.0 update on my z110bt. But when I open the file for "c:uploadsCNSD-110FM-SD1" There are files labeled part1 part 2 part 3 part 4 and only part 1 will unrare with the files

j:Firmware (folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:Update (folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:CARDINFO.cif (file)

So I transfered these to the sd card and inserted after doing part one.

When I try and update after about halfway it states wrong sd card please insert the correct one. What did I do wro

First, you did download all 4 parts, right? You only need to unrar the 1st part, they are all linked within the archives, so if you used WinRAR, it will extract all the files into a single folder.

Just to be sure that you have all the files on the SD, insert it in a PC and check Properties. What is the used size of the SD?

It should be 3.6 GB.

Try again, maybe with a different SD.

Although your error message, is pretty much to the point,.... I HAVE to ask the OBVIOUS....

Have you tried a different SD card?

Check this out as well...

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29150-cracking-the-z11020bt-f10f20bt-included-region-changing/page__st__195

Did anyone solve this? I asked the exact same question a week ago and not one reply. I really enjoy looking at all the cool things the talented ones out there do, but i am bummed that after i joined and hoped to utilize the cool upgrades, no one will help me figure out why the sd card error keeps doing exactly as descibed in this post. I am now on the verge of buying the upgrade just so i can have my system back. Please help anyone who can solve this 58% then error issue.

So, i followed everything and checked many times and here is what is happening. The first portion of the upgrade went fine. The problem i am having is the install of the OS version 2.0. I copied the files as stated and the SD drive has the three files as stated, i load the SD and it went through it's process and got to the serial number and i entered all letters as directed. The load said it would take 30 minutes, but after it reached 58% and 12 minutes remaining it stated i had an incorrect SD card and to insert the correct one. I tried restarting twice and each time it freezes at 58% and says to install correct SD card. What could i be doing wrong?

OK, i figured it out on my own! When you format the SD card to FAT 32 be sure to select default allocation size. I found that the file size on the SD1 file on my card was set to the smallest value and once i re-formatted to the default allocation size, it worked fine! I have no idea what that does, but hey, i'm all good and love the upgrade! Thanks to all those who worked to provide the details and take the time to provide the solutions to the issues raised on this site!