AVIC411.com

Step by step update from z110bt to z120bt

I'm having issues with the 1.000 -> 1.001 update. The link to download the .zip from Pioneer yields a corrupted zip file and I can't seen to find the update files anywhere else. When I patch it with the two files and try an update, it just says "Installation failed" on my HU. Any suggestions or can someone provide the 1.001 files for me to patch? I should be good if I could just get this update to work! :?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works great the update in my AVIC-Z110bt, The GUI is awesome,if you follow the instructions everithing works fine. However the CNSD-OMM013, Optional Mexico Map (2009), didn't work anymore it said "Wrong Version", and for me is important because I live in México, I don't know if the 2010 version for Z110BT is going to work or I need the Avic-z120bt version of mexico maps. Any help is Welcome.

One question, in the future I have to download the updates for Z120BT or Z110BT?

Just wanted to say WOW and THANKS! First I did the bypass then installed my Z110BT. Today I did the OS upgrade and it installed without a hitch. I used an 18GB micro SD card w/adapter for the main upgrade and a separate 2GB SD card for the final Bluetooth upgrade. I must say I miss the custom backgrounds we had with the D series, but this Z is such an improvement as far as the other things it supports (Bluetooth, USB stick, etc) it's well worth the price!

Thanks again EVERYONE!

ok so I have done everything and it works great!!!!!! only 1 small problem I cant get the bluetooth 3.11 to work. When I put sd2 onto an sd card and i put it into the deck it will not allow me to click update, update will not even highlight. Any ideas?

First, does your phone show as currently paired with the AVIC? If not, try pairing it.

Another idea...Maybe it can't update if there is an ongoing connection with the phone, so try turning the phone off.

Keep playing with it, you'll get it. And when you do, post the solution. We need to make the instructions fool-proof.