• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Ok im way late but I need assistance something serious I have the 700bt system settings are grayed out but I would like to upgrade to the latest firmware do I need to go from  2 to 3 to 4 or can I go from 2 to 4 and where can I download also can I use a galaxy note 9 to write the files on an SD via an SD reader. Email is jculb1988@gmail.com please help 

• 3 months later...
On 11/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, ozarkbb said:

I need these files also please and thank you!  ozarkbb@gmail.com

On 11/28/2021 at 9:53 PM, BigCountry1988 said:

Ok im way late but I need assistance something serious I have the 700bt system settings are grayed out but I would like to upgrade to the latest firmware do I need to go from  2 to 3 to 4 or can I go from 2 to 4 and where can I download also can I use a galaxy note 9 to write the files on an SD via an SD reader. Email is jculb1988@gmail.com please help 

Do you guys still need help? Sorry, but haven't been here in a while.

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

Thanks for helping out. I'm having the same problem with my AVIC F700BT system. I've tried everything I've been able to find on different bulletins, nothing seems to work. When I want to delete the BIN files, they're just not there on 'My Flash Drive', so I can't delete them. There must be a way to restore my unit, can anybody help?

Thanks so much, best regards, René de Groot

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all!  AVIC 700BT came with my sti.  Worked fine for 9 years, now it suddenly gets stuck on boot up splash, then goes to black screen w/ no response (touch or buttons)  Can anyone email me update files, or help getting my radio and navi back?? Thanks!!  tj_rigney@hotmail.com