AVIC411.com

P3200bt

I have the AVIC P3200 BT and i cant seem to get some of the features to work. One thing I am looking to do is Bluetooth my music from my phone to the radio (which it says it is suppose to be able to do), but i can not figure it out. I have my phone (Droid Incredible) paired with the unit, but see no way to play the music.

Also does anyone know of any updates for this unit. I purchased it when it first came on the market and am sure they should have some updates for it by now.

One more thing. I would like to know if anyone knows of anything that I can download to the unit so i can use my Droid like the Ipod/phone. Is there anything available like that?

One more thing. I would like to know if anyone knows of anything that I can download to the unit so i can use my Droid like the Ipod/phone.

nope and there probably wont be either, every body makes there radios compatible with ipod for a reason, because everybody has one, 90% of all MP3 players are Ipods, so there is no reason for them to spend any money to develop software to work with all the others (since each other type of device would be different) especially with android phones since so many companies make them, it would be a nightmare trying to keep up to date with all different phones and other MP3 players, hell they cant even get it to work right with all the ipods and iphones all the time as it is now, pioneer really doesn't need anymore disappointments right now

its been this way for years, if you want a universally usable phone or MP3 player, get an Ipod or Iphone, if you want to be different, and have to buy the limited stuff available for a specific device, then buy something else.

please dont think that i am an apple fanboy just trying to push their stuff (mostly because im a Blackberry guy), but all of their stuff with a few exceptions is backward compatible, and with andriod, their software may be very close to the same but their hardware is far from it, different manufactures have everthing in different places...