AVIC411.com

CNDV-60M disc for US... where can I find it?

[quote name="Anonymous"]http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=711973

Heres a link to the east coast disc from torrentspy.com[/quote]

I got to 98.3 % but then the download stopped.
Could whoever was seeding this file please make it available again.
Pretty please ...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="antithetic"]Does anybody know of a different torrent? TPB links no longer work nor does the torrent I search for off Torrentz.com.

I've been stuck at 50% for while now. I rather not pay $65+ off eBay for some burnt DVD if I could help it.

Many thanks.[/quote]Are you saying that if the year now shows 2006 on the startup screen that I do in fact have the CNDV-60M disc for sure?

I bought it on ebay and just want to verify that I got the correct disc. Thanks!
Hello. This site rocks!
I found it interesting that there is a new version of the firmware for my avic d1. The maps/nav on my 1.2 software suck. The nav dropped me off in the boondock of harrisburg the other day, and I'd like to aviod that in the future.

Does anyone have a working link/torrent for the East coast version. The one posted is hosed. West cost is moving fine, even though I don't liv out there. Thanks! :)
i just bought the 60M east coast disc off ebay. I was wondering if I would need both the east and west coast discs, i have the blue discs right now, i know theyre version 2.0 but i dont know what number they are, so really i just want to know if i need both the east and west coast discs or will my old west coast disc work with the new 60M east coast disc i get.

Thanks!
Your old disks will not work once you put the new ones in without getting into the service menu and reverting back. Its a pain

[quote name="Anonymous"]i just bought the 60M east coast disc off ebay. I was wondering if I would need both the east and west coast discs, i have the blue discs right now, i know theyre version 2.0 but i dont know what number they are, so really i just want to know if i need both the east and west coast discs or will my old west coast disc work with the new 60M east coast disc i get.

Thanks![/quote]
  • 2 weeks later...
i just finished downloading the CNDV-60MT (West) torrent and once the rar file is unpacked it comes out as west.nrg file....do i just burn this image and pop it in?????or do i need to do something else????I'm a little confused cause i was expecting an iso file....sorry for being a noob....