AVIC411.com

How Do You Hide Your Unit? At The Ball Park from evil?

Geeez, Jets fans. Well, besides cutting the face off of an old radio, you could build a sleeve attached to a short throw linear actuator to pull the unit into the dash and hit a microswitch that turns on a servomotor that swings a cover plate up over the face of the radio from a cavity below it. Or put the new radio somewhere else, like the glovebox, and rely on only the remote to run it. Or uninstall your Z1 and reinstall the factory radio every time you go to the ballpark. Or hire a driver to guard the car. Or have your friend drive. Or design and build a cloaking device. Or watch the game on TV. Or electrify a perimeter fence around your car. Outside of cutting the face off an old radio to cover your nice new head unit, not too many other options are feasible, for noone will believe you ordered the radio delete option in a Cadillac CTS or an H2, etc. A good alarm with a paging feature wouldn't hurt, either.

Obviously Miami Dolphin fans are upset about being beat by NY Jets the other day and are happy heaping scorn and ridicule on us! With all the car radio thievery in Fla. we hoped for a better reco...

Jimi thanks for sharing the paging idea. Now we can get beat up too!

Dont be jealous the Mets WHOOPED the arses of the Yankees this year ;)

Oh, I'm not jealous. I don't think two world series rings are something to get jealous over. 8)

But anyway, I'm not one of those Yankees fans. I can congratulate the Mets when they do well, and they had a good season this year, although both teams fell short of the anticipated Subway Series World Series Round II.