AVIC411.com

I have searched the internet until I was cross eyed.... I am looking for an adaptor to go from the factory 2010 Tundra XM antena (which is square and a small square hole) to connect to the GEX-P920XM which has a round connection. Anyone know of one? I've called Pioneer and Toyota as well as a host of stereo wholesale shops.

Thank you in advance!

David

i've never seen any xm antenna adapters. what ive done in the past (and it only works if the connector is the right type) if in side the plastic factory plug it looks like its the same type of plug that the pioneer xm antenna has, you can take the plastic locking connector off of the end of the antenna and then it should plug right in (not every factory antenna will have the right type of connector) but the connector usually has some type of lock that need to be released to get it off of the wire, some times you might even need to use a pick tool or two to get them to pop off and some times you might even need an extra hand to help.

• 4 weeks later...

Try the following link. http://www.tss-radio.com/products/lexus-gs-shark-fin-antenna-adapter I used the shark fin adapter in my 2010 Tacoma and it works perfectly. I don't know if the Tundra uses the GS adapter or the LS adapter, but I am sure you can call them and find out.

I have searched the internet until I was cross eyed.... I am looking for an adaptor to go from the factory 2010 Tundra XM antena (which is square and a small square hole) to connect to the GEX-P920XM which has a round connection. Anyone know of one? I've called Pioneer and Toyota as well as a host of stereo wholesale shops.

Thank you in advance!

David