AVIC411.com

3200bt gone bad?

Greetings,

I purchased an avh-3200bt from a reputable buyer on fleabay about a month ago and had it professionally installed along with my amp and 2 8"L7s shortly afterwards. Its a modest system because I didnt want to attract tons of attention to what was in my cargo area :wink::wink: . About a week ago my amp started cutting off after about 20 mins of use. I figured the mp3s i was using were too low of sound so the amp was pushing harder to make them heard. I have a 32gb sd card with mp3s on it however, the unit would read maybe half and then merge the rest of the files into one big song. When you try to put the data on a disc it takes nearly 3 minutes to read the disc and start playing. The last two days I have noticed the subs would cut out intermittently during songs. I know its not because of the heat because I put a fan on the amp and it will cut out even after a mintue or two of use. I tried to make sure the amp wires were properly installed and everything looks perfect. I now have ruled out the amp being faulty and believe the unit is sending out a bad remote signal. Tonight when driving home I heard all but one of my car speakers cut out and then back on after I pushed the volume + button. When i combine everything so far it sounds like I have a faulty headunit. Has anyone also had any of these problems with this unit?