AVIC411.com

Anyone receive their REBATE for the x920BT?

Follow-up! Based on a recommendation made earier in this thread, I called Kent at Parago. He was very pleasant. I had taped the s/n cut from the box to the rebate form. When they removed it, the tape must have torn away the bar code. He had me fax him my photocopy of rebate form with s/n taped to it, that I had made before mailing. All is good now, my faith (and $100 rebate)has been restored!:)

I received my $100 check today, only 5 weeks!! My (now) $500 AVIC X Rocks!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called the infamous number to check the status as mine has been "n processing" for over two months. The customer service rep appeared to be dumbfounded. "I just don't know why it hasn't been processed sir. There is no reason it should be taking this long." She confirmed my info, "expedited" the issuing of the check and promised that I'd receive it in 14 days. We'll see.

I am calling again tomorrow or calling a lawyer!

Rebate: $100.00 Check

Rebate Information For: XXXXXXX

Promotion: Up to $100 Mail-In Rebate with Purchase of Select Pioneer Navigation Systems (AVIC-X920BT, AVIC-Z120BT)

Submission Type: MAIL-IN

Date Received: 10-09-2010

Status Detail: Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing.

ALMOST 3 MONTHS!!!

I received a call today from Kent Patterson. He told me the person he needs to speak to today in regards to this SITUATION won't be back in the office till Wednesday. I am guessing this should be cleared up in the next week or two. I called him and left a message again today and he called me back about 15 minutes later! I will keep you all updated.. I have the number if anyone needs it PM me!

So here's what's happened - I called the RebateHQ (or whatever they're called), and their CSR said that the promotion was so succesful that they've run out of money. Seriously. Mine was noted online as being mailed on Dec 26th, and then changed to "sometime soon", and then changed again to "in the next thirty days" after I called and reminded them that "eight weeks" is just that. Not 10, 16 or 24 weeks.

The word "fraud" came up I believe, as well as the fact that the idiots posted the date they received all my info, and that it was all in order.

That of course has long since been printed to hard paper.

So, who's got the money?

Pioneer?

RebateHQ?

One things for sure . . . none of us do.

Good luck, cause' I think we're gonna need it.

Ok fellas.. the Day has arrived!!

Rebate Information For: XXXXXXXX

Promotion: Up to $100 Mail-In Rebate with Purchase of Select Pioneer Navigation Systems (AVIC-X920BT, AVIC-Z120BT)

Check Issue Date: 01-06-2011

Check Number: XXXXXXXX

Check Amount: $100.00

Status Detail: Your rebate is valid. Please allow up to 30 days to receive your rebate.

I gotta say Mr. Kent Patterson came through for me!

Ok fellas.. the Day has arrived!!

Rebate Information For: XXXXXXXX

Check Issue Date: 01-06-2011

Check Number: XXXXXXXX

Check Amount: $100.00

Status Detail: Your rebate is valid. Please allow up to 30 days to receive your rebate.

I gotta say Mr. Kent Patterson came through for me!

fascinating . . . I will be interested in hearing what issue date was ACTUALLY written on your check when it arrives 30 DAYS after issue. Where is it being mailed from - the international space station?

Good luck