AVIC411.com

Anyone receive their REBATE for the x920BT?

My Dad and I both got a X920BT in December and mailed in our rebates in mid-January. When I check the status online, nothing shows up for me, but when I check my Dad's status, it says "Household Limit Exceeded" (guess I didn't read the fine print well enough). So, does that mean they just threw out both of our rebates? Will they not even honor one of them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Coming full circle back to my own topic....so here's my question. I bought the X920BT back in September I believe. Eventually my rebate did come, I believe it took until November. So now i've since sold that old unit and am close to buying a Z120BT, which now has a rebate that is good through the end of this month (March). So, do I not qualify for a rebate since I bought the X920BT last year and received a rebate on it? This is a new year, and would be a new unit, with a new time frame of purchase for the rebate? Anyone done anything similar and actually received a rebate? I am certain I'm setting myself up for disappointment regardless as the last rebate process only irritated the pi$$ out of me. I feel like calling and asking will only pi$$ me off more because i can pretty much guarantee no one will know the answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just coming back to update my status. I ordered my X920BT in November 2010 and just got my rebate today. Also, the rebate company had no record of my rebate; so whenever I would check the status online, it couldn't be "found." So, don't rely too much on the tracking information I guess. I'm just glad it finally arrived.