AVIC411.com

ok here goes ,my eq button wont lite up or work ,the band button dosent work and when you press in the knob on the right the menu does not come up either ,just happened out of the blue ,and i already tried a different face plate ,i think the eq lite is in face because the other face lite up, but same problems with each face plate ,running a n1 with n2 brain with upgraded maps , :?

• 3 months later...

Only some of my buttons are working correctly, namely the volume thank God, the tilt, eject, and the right knob left and right. Everything else has quit and I've also lost an LED in the EQ button. Does anyone know if it's just the face, or do I need to send it up to Ohio and pay $200 for the fix, which I was told they will also replace the ribbon cable on all avic's while in for service. If I can buy a new face, I can save at least $75 new or even more if i buy a used face online.

Any thoughts?

Well it should fix out all your problem but like said.. Not the burned out LED. My comes on and off.. Seems like its not making good contact because when I sligtly push the face plate it lites up. I guess its one of those wear and tear things from removing and putting the face plate over and over. but I will tell you I don't think an LED is worth the $200 bucks. Just my opinion.. But send it out... you never know all your stuff might get fixed if not then the $200 will fix everything along with your LED. Make sure you are specific with each thing that is not working when sending it out otherwise it might cost you another $200 if you forget something and have to sent it back out.