AVIC411.com

Mercedes screen....please

hi all,

I have trawled throug the threads on here looking for a basic Mercedes logo for an F900BT but haven't had much luck.

Not looking for anything fancy, just a tasteful logo with the words Mercedes Benz beneath it (in silver on a black background) would be great.

I want to use it as a splash screen on my F900BT

Thanks to anyone that can help :D

that funny because i found three different ones from the link i posted above on page twenty, i had no problem saving any of them just now, i suggest trying again, i didnt even bother to go any deeper and try to find any more since it took me about 4 mins to find those

here is page twenty, check about half way down on the page, under all the scattered ass

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39&start=285

that funny because i found three different ones from the link i posted above on page twenty, i had no problem saving any of them just now, i suggest trying again, i didnt even bother to go any deeper and try to find any more since it took me about 4 mins to find those

here is page twenty, check about half way down on the page, under all the scattered ass

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39&start=285

Thanks so much, just what I was looking for !

I don't understand why i couldn't find them yesterday - I honestly spent about half an hour trawling through the 70 odd pages and used the search !!!

i really wish they where organized a little better, as i always load the correct brand up as a splash screen for all of my customers that get AVIC's, and i usually spend a good 20 mins trying to find the best one. its kinda a pain in the ass.

maybe you where distracted by some of the other splashes on that page and didn't see the Mercedes ones :lol: j/k