AVIC411.com

Z120BT $797.75 After MIR

Like many of you I was getting frustrated with all the 25-30% off coupons for the AVICZ120bt not working correctly during checkout on Amazon and Amazon raising their prices just as the coupons are issued.

I searched and searched and found a bunch of sites selling the Z120bt for around $900 shipped but none of them are authorized Pioneer dealers therefore, you won't be able to get your $100 mail in rebate through Pioneer or have a legit warranty through Pioneer either.

Then I finally decided to go on Al-Eds.com and use their price match guarantee policy. I sent them an email with the price from onlinecarstereo.com which is $945.00. Add the coupon code "ocsavings" and save an additional $47.25. Along with free shipping bringing your total to $897.75. Al-Ed's price matched that and gave me a coupon code which i'm not sure if it was specific to my log in but all it takes is emailing them and they will send you a code. Also since Al-Eds is an authorized Pioneer dealer you are also eligible for the Pioneer $100 mail in rebate on the AVICZ120bt which brings the total to $797.75 after all is said and done.

I ordered the Z120bt and the CD-IU50V USB iPod Cable as well so that should all be here sometime next week. I can't wait I used to have the Pioneer Avic N3 so hopefully this will be a nice upgrade with the new interface.

-Joey

• 2 weeks later...

I did same thing, great deal!

absolutely! All Amazon kept doing was raising their prices which I think is currently in the 1300 range. I got my headunit about a week later from Al & Ed's so the shipping was fairly quick seeing that it came all the way from Cali to MA. I'll be installing it on Friday before heading to the canibeat.com car show in NJ which is on Saturday. I also bought a bypass pin from quarky42 so I don't have to bother with cutting up and potentially ruining my harness. So if you plan on bypassing this and don't mind spending a few bucks send him a pm.

I purchased from Onlinecarstereo yesterday at the discounted price, and I'm glad I did. Today they increased the price by $44 !!

why would you buy it from there if you aren't going to be eligible for the $100 mail in rebate? onlinecarstereo isn't an authorized pioneer internet dealer just to give you a heads up.

The "ocsavings" did not work when I tried it.

this is as of 9:33 p.m. (east coast time) on Oct. 27th

You can see the discount actually applied. But like I mentioned in my first post just use this site as a reference and Al&Ed's will price match it and allow you to do the mail in rebate because they are authorized.

onlinecarstereo.jpg

How long did it take for the site to reply to a price match? I found a site that had the z120bt for $930 and filled out the form with all the information. That was about three hours ago. Somehow I got the impression they would respond quickly.

Thanks for all the info!

How long did it take for the site to reply to a price match? I found a site that had the z120bt for $930 and filled out the form with all the information. That was about three hours ago. Somehow I got the impression they would respond quickly.

Thanks for all the info!

Here is what I got with "ocsavings"

post-45082-019618300 1288231851_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the info!

I believe it was within' 12 hrs. I had submitted it right before I went to sleep and while I was on my lunch break I read the email response.

Here is what I got with "ocsavings"

post-45082-019618300 1288231851_thumb.jpg

thats because you are entering the code on al&ed's site the discount code "ocsavings" is for onlinecarstereo.com ... the price they have on their site along with that "ocsavings" code which is approx. another $50 off you send the link to the z120bt from onlinecarstereo.com to al&ed's on their price match page and tell them about the promotional code and free shipping and Al&ED's will match the final price. My final price at the time happened to be $897.75 and after the $100 mail in rebate my total will be $797.75 for a brand new z120bt.

I believe it was within' 12 hrs. I had submitted it right before I went to sleep and while I was on my lunch break I read the email response.

thats because you are entering the code on al&ed's site the discount code "ocsavings" is for onlinecarstereo.com ... the price they have on their site along with that "ocsavings" code which is approx. another $50 off you send the link to the z120bt from onlinecarstereo.com to al&ed's on their price match page and tell them about the promotional code and free shipping and Al&ED's will match the final price. My final price at the time happened to be $897.75 and after the $100 mail in rebate my total will be $797.75 for a brand new z120bt.

Okay, I see- pretty dumb on my part. Got it to work but I also found a crispdeals.com price of $930 and sent that to them last night. I have not heard back yet so if that does not work I will do the onlinecarstereo.com later.

Thanks

What ever you do, never purchase from Online Car Stereo. There is a thread on here of a person that purchased a warranty from them on an F700BT and had it break down. It took him nearly a year of constant excuses on replacement from them an numerous emails and phone calls before he finally received a replacement unit. And it was a refurb. They also have a bad rating with the BBB. Certainly use them as price match, but I would seriously caution ever purchasing anything from them regardless of how good the price is.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the z120bt last night from al&eds for $930 and with the rebate it will cost me $830. Santa is early this year :grin: .

nice man, you will def. enjoy this headunit. I finally got around to finishing installing it tonight after getting back from the "First Class Fitment" Canibeat car show. All I can say is I regret not spending the time installing it before the trip. I haven't messed with it too much but it's amazing so far. I also bypassed it with an extra bypass pin from the member quarky42, I put his harness pin in the slot and then put that along with the parking brake wire, and the ground wire all together and everything went perfect the first time.