AVIC411.com

jailbreak iphone and video

I have an iphone 3gs and a F series f90bt. Before I jailbreak my phone I was able to view videos stored on my iphone along with youtube videos on the avic. But after I jailbreak my phone I can no longer watch videos through the unit just the sound comes out. My question to those who jailbreak their phones are you experiencing the same problems.

• 3 weeks later...

i would try re-flashing the iphone with the original firmware. If it still happens with the original firmware, then you might have a bad cable. :???:

I have the same problem... I am using a the AV Cable (a ebay one) with my Iphone 3G. Former it works perfect before with IOS 3.x . with jailbreak.(I am using a Y Cable and watch e.g. Youtube via the Rear Camera-In) Now its strange when I am have installed tools like resupported my AVIC 910 shows me to reconnect the phone. But also without the jailbreak there is not Video visible (also without the Y) just the sound comes out? Could it be that IOS 4.x makes the problems?

Thanks ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an iphone 3gs and a F series f90bt. Before I jailbreak my phone I was able to view videos stored on my iphone along with youtube videos on the avic. But after I jailbreak my phone I can no longer watch videos through the unit just the sound comes out. My question to those who jailbreak their phones are you experiencing the same problems.

Yes I have a 32gb 3GS iPhone running 4.3.2 fw. Fully jail broke and have the same problem. You can download tv display out from cyida but it's not that good. The problem is the resolution becomes different after phone has been jail broke. So I restored my iPod touch to stock 4.3.3 fw to use with my f900bt. And left my iPhone jail broke. Blue 42 is perfect and never has any problems real people do. And is not much help. My main transportation is a 010 ram pu with a mygig nav and I can stream Netflix dish network and YouTube via my jail broke iPhone. The mygig is better than any avic any way. It has a 30 hour hard drive built in with USB and bypassed with a lock pick.

And as always a PC and never a Mac

Why don't you try to help the guy if you know what your doing I never said I do, but I know enough about jailbreaking iPhones that he's right it dosnt work on the F90 or F900bt I know I've had both. Try to be nice if people that ask for help that's what this forum is for. Not to say mine works. Na-Na yours dosn't I have not been on this forum for about a year I think I'll stay off. Thanks Jeff It's too bad people can't feel welcome

Well first of all no one asked for my help in this thread pertaining to this subject. Someone did however (you) throw a negative comment about me that was completely uncalled for. I merely responded equally. I did however answer his question that he asked about others having the issue he is having.

• 2 weeks later...