Adjust LCD Panel Light Level??
Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:25 PM
I remembered when with 110, when click on the eject panel bottom, can adjust the LCD light level, but after updated to 120, I can't find it any more??? it still does auto-day/night view mode but anyone knows if there's way to adjust it with 120BT firmware? I went through the whole 120BT manual but couldn't find it, please help, thank you!
Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:53 PM
Operating the picture adjustment
For safety reasons, you cannot use some of these navigation functions while your vehicle is in motion.
To enable these functions, you must stop in a safe place and apply the parking brake. Refer to
“Important Information for the user” (a separate manual).
You can adjust the picture for each source and rear view camera.
1. Press and hold the MODE button. Press and hold to display the “Picture Adjustment”
- Brightness—Adjusts the black intensity
- Contrast—Adjusts the contrast
- Color— Adjusts the color saturation
- Color Temp.— Adjusts the tone of color (red is emphasized or green is emphasized)
- Dimmer—Adjusts the brightness of display
- [Camera] —Shows the picture adjustment display for the rear view camera
Touching [Source] while adjusting the rear view camera image returns you to the previous screen.
The adjustments of Brightness and Contrast are stored separately when your vehicle’s headlights are off (daytime) and
when your vehicle’s headlights are on (nighttime). These are switched automatically depending on the vehicle’s headlights are on or off.
- The adjustments of Dimmer is stored separately when your vehicle’s headlights are off (daytime) and when your vehicle’s headlights
are on (nighttime). Dimmer is switched automatically only when the value of nighttime is lower than the value of daytime.
- You cannot adjust Color for the source without a video and navigation map display.
- The setting contents can be memorized separately for the following screen and the “Video image”.
- AM/FM/CD/ROM/iPod(Music)/SD(audio)/USB(audio)/Bluetooth Audio/XM/SIRIUS/Digital Radio screen
- AV1 and iPod(Video)
- DVD-V, DVD-VR, DivX
- SD(Video) and USB(Video)
- AV2 and EXT1, EXT2
- Rear view camera image
- Map screen
Because of the LCD screen characteristics, you may not be able to adjust the screen at low temperatures.
2. Touch [+] or [–] to adjust the desired item. Each time you touch [+] or [–] increases or decreases the level of the desired item.
3. Touch to return to the previous screen
Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:04 PM
I see it's now under Mode botton!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users