AVIC411.com

Z120BT Security Passcode

He did share. He said to look in the manual. The owners manual for every Avic is available for free download at pioneer.com. EVERYONE should search the manual before asking the question on the forum...

Whaaat, I had no idea that I could download the manual from Pioneer...... :roll:

No worries guys, one of the other, helpful members on this site actually helped me out.

I must be misreading your post. Surely that was not a slam...

No worries dude, I definitely don't browse these forums looking for trouble. For the most part I'm able to find the answer I'm looking for. But on the odd occasion that I can't I ask. I guess I got bothered by the fact that the first response assumed that the Manual wasn't my first source of information. But putting the shoe on the other foot, I can understand. So I have no problem with either of you.

Garrettoomey, you have been a big help to me in the past so, I do appreciate your services to the forum.

No worries dude, I definitely don't browse these forums looking for trouble. For the most part I'm able to find the answer I'm looking for. But on the odd occasion that I can't I ask. I guess I got bothered by the fact that the first response assumed that the Manual wasn't my first source of information. But putting the shoe on the other foot, I can understand. So I have no problem with either of you.

Garrettoomey, you have been a big help to me in the past so, I do appreciate your services to the forum.

Thank you for the understanding. We really do try to help people, but it gets frustrating when members find it easier to "ask" vs "read". We get the same questions over and over. At least half the questions could be answered by looking in the owner's manual (or a quick PDF search). No one gets paid to sit on here and answer questions all day :)

Have a good one!