AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Also new in V5 will be an expanded Route Menu. You now have the option to add a speed camera, add a push pin at a desired spot, and also remove it. This was all available before, but you had to go through the curser menu which was a pain. These features are now accessible by a push of a button. These functions will be available on route or no route

cr-15.jpg

Abb, consider this my HIGH interest in your new efforts being posted. I am always in line with your thoughts of what seems to work. Always excited about your "New" design, but then along comes your new inspiration and I am VERY happy with the changes you made, they always seem to make sense. My didn't YOU think of that before??????

Abb-solutely phenomenal work! I sure do appreciate your continued efforts to make improvements to this "ancient" piece of hardware.

Since I've figured out the sd card I was using was corrupting files and putting all sorts of gremlins in my AVIC I'm ready to mod it again. I was about to download and install v4 until reading about v5...do you have an eta on v5?

Thanks again man, and you should teach those amateurs at Pioneer a thing or two! ;)

Abb-do you have an eta on v5?

Thanks again man, and you should teach those amateurs at Pioneer a thing or two! ;)

Thanks, Unfortunately, do to a heavy project I have at work right now I won't be able to get to it. I should have it ready by next weekend the latest

Thanks, Unfortunately, do to a heavy project I have at work right now I won't be able to get to it. I should have it ready by next weekend the latest

Thanks for being so responsive to this thread. Will load v4 today and look forward to v5 when it's released. Take your time and thanks again!

Hi,

it still looks fine. And I take a look every day on this site.

For me three thing are importand:

- As a German user I need a direct TMC Button, no TMC over Menu/Settings/TMC.

- I need a european Version (Signs and Speed etc.)

And only for me. I use a "green Theme" I got it from here some Time ago, it fits perfect with my car.

So keep on working on it.

To get these fonts to work in your main theme, you have to configure them in the testmode. Instructions are here in one of these mods, just do a search, and then use the modified 'tahoma' font that I have in the APL2 file, or that you now have

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/27324-how-to-change-the-system-fonteverytime/

I went here and saw you got it to work for you. But my case it didn't work. I have changed the tahoma.ttf 6 times different fonts same name but never worked.

somewhere i read I had to change the WINCEIMG files. That looks to complicated. I wished now I would have stayed with the FX3.1 instead of the pioneer update.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/27324-how-to-change-the-system-fonteverytime/

I went here and saw you got it to work for you. But my case it didn't work. I have changed the tahoma.ttf 6 times different fonts same name but never worked.

somewhere i read I had to change the WINCEIMG files. That looks to complicated. I wished now I would have stayed with the FX3.1 instead of the pioneer update.

It WORKS! If it does not, then it is something you are doing wrong, or you are not using the latest test mode file. I have been using my altered test mode and it has been working like a charm since. I can send you my test mode file with it all changed, but it will be a few days as I am away on business and won't be back until the end of the week. Try to get it working, if you can't do it, then let me know and I will send it to you later.

Also new in V5 will be an expanded Route Menu. You now have the option to add a speed camera, add a push pin at a desired spot, and also remove it. This was all available before, but you had to go through the curser menu which was a pain. These features are now accessible by a push of a button. These functions will be available on route or no route

cr-15.jpg

Lovin' the new buttons Abb.

Any plans for the radio screens?