AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

Okay I am very new to this, I have been looking and looking for something to use on my AVIC F700BT and it seems like every link is broken, i notice you use a 700BT for testing, Is the 700 capable of running this? And if so, where do I get this 3.0 firmware update? The update in the thread has a broken link

I just tried the links and they are fine. Yes, ANY F series as well as the X series (except X920bt) is capable of running this

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

post-47302-021403300 1292366864_thumb.jpg

post-47302-030023900 1292366874_thumb.jpg

post-47302-005018100 1292366944_thumb.jpg

post-47302-031542600 1292366928_thumb.jpg

post-47302-027393800 1292366912_thumb.jpg

post-47302-060233600 1292366900_thumb.jpg

post-47302-054823600 1292366890_thumb.jpg

post-47302-055273200 1292366882_thumb.jpg

Ok Abb1 I have a huge favor to ask. Here is my updated Theme. Pictures only until I get a fix.

All Blue Theme.

I would like to replace the chrome Button with my Blue Chrome.

ALSO your Car on the Road is what I am after just can't get it to look that way with the Horizon can you give me a few pointers so I can view the Horizon, have larger roads and larger car.

post-47302-070787300 1292366961_thumb.jpg Yours

post-47302-086763700 1292366952_thumb.jpg Mine

Most all this is Your Mod I only took the Trip Nag from post #34 Off this version.

Also changed a few icons that I liked instead of the folder and I had to put my Colorado in there somewhere so I added that also. But that will not be on the Blue Theme it will have your default Icon,.

I recently had a x910bt installed in my truck and just happened to find this forum. I decided to install this mod and I have to say it is awesome. So much better than the Pioneer software that was on there. Thank you so much Abb1 for all your effort and generosity in providing us with this mod!

ALSO your Car on the Road is what I am after just can't get it to look that way with the Horizon can you give me a few pointers so I can view the Horizon, have larger roads and larger car.

Most all this is Your Mod I only took the Trip Nag from post #34 Off this version.

Also changed a few icons that I liked instead of the folder and I had to put my Colorado in there somewhere so I added that also. But that will not be on the Blue Theme it will have your default Icon,.

You have 'smart zoom' enabled. DISABLE IT! It was something that was designed for firmware 1.0 and 2.0 where there was no horizon available. Now with the background, sky, sun, moon, this feature should be just disabled. After you have smart zoom disabled, just tap the screen, and you will have the tilt arrows present. Just bring it down so that you can see the horizon and it will stay there. You can zoom in and out using the volume knob by tapping it up or down.

I recently had a x910bt installed in my truck and just happened to find this forum. I decided to install this mod and I have to say it is awesome. So much better than the Pioneer software that was on there. Thank you so much Abb1 for all your effort and generosity in providing us with this mod!

Thank you for the compliments! It is good to hear :)!

You have 'smart zoom' enabled. DISABLE IT! It was something that was designed for firmware 1.0 and 2.0 where there was no horizon available. Now with the background, sky, sun, moon, this feature should be just disabled. After you have smart zoom disabled, just tap the screen, and you will have the tilt arrows present. Just bring it down so that you can see the horizon and it will stay there. You can zoom in and out using the volume knob by tapping it up or down.

Are you guys navigating with the GPS unit or just watching the horizon image while driving? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hey Abb, don't take it serious, I am obviously just joking! :wink:

Well, navigating seems to be a secondary function that people never uses. As primary function, most people are staring at the AVIC on-screen sky and horizon instead! B)

That is the beauty of it! It looks gorgeous and it is still fully functional. Sort of like the ideal wife ;). one is no good without the other!