AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

New buttons for AV too! Remember guys, give me feedback on what I am putting up. If there is no interest, then I will NOT post it!

cr-14.jpg

I really like the look of the 3D buttons. I have been reading this thread and see that there is a version 5 in the works? That is awesome news, I have been playing around with version 4 and I really enjoy it. I can't wait to see what version 5 has. BTW my wife thinks I am a genius for upgrading to version 4. Of course I did give full credit to Abb LOL. Beer money on the way.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Of course I did give full credit to Abb LOL. Beer money on the way.

Thank you, that is VERY much appreciated, especially at a time that I am thinking about slowing down on posting the mods, as they are a lot of work posting them and all the work that comes along with that. The enthusiasm just isn't where it once was :(. I am presently still going to put up V5. This mod will be completely different with almost all images improved as well as some requested changes and a few areas that are a lot more functional such as the 'split screen' and the 'speedometer'.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that now we are putting an AVIC in her car because she likes it so much!

I wish that Pioneer would read this, and maybe make it so that their future Avics would be capable of being modded

Thank you, that is VERY much appreciated, especially at a time that I am thinking about slowing down on posting the mods, as they are a lot of work posting them and all the work that comes along with that. The enthusiasm just isn't where it once was :(. I am presently still going to put up V5. This mod will be completely different with almost all images improved as well as some requested changes and a few areas that are a lot more functional such as the 'split screen' and the 'speedometer'.

I wish that Pioneer would read this, and maybe make it so that their future Avics would be capable of being modded

Sad news you're feeling that way buddy. I think it is probably the time of year. Most people are REALLY focused (stressed) around now.

I have always enjoyed all of your efforts, since you took up this sport, and will be disappointed if you were to hibernate. I believe you, ABB1 kept this forum going for the past year.

Oh yeah, Andy................

Merry Christmas Sir!

@ Everyone else, I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek :mrgreen: into V5.0, and all I can say is HANG ON, he has done it again. It is incredibly clean and efficient. Can't wait for the release. Maybe an excellent Christmas present, or a Boxing week special :twisted:

I'm a new guy seeking advice . I'm in the market for a née unit . I'm looking at the f700 and the new x920? I really like the mods . But I also like the new music sphere. Is there any diff in sound quality the on the higher units?

The X920 cannot be modded. I would go with the X910BT which can be modded. The sound quality is the same on all units

I found the f700 for 300 and the x 910 for 700. Is the x910 worth 400 more ? I was told by a pioneer guy that the only diff is the 910 has a DVD player? Is this true or there more diffs?

Well, moreover, the X910 supports MSN Direct in North America, and TMC in Europe, for traffic info via FM. But I heard that Microsucks is discontinuing their support for MSN Direct soon, so beware!

I found the f700 for 300 and the x 910 for 700. Is the x910 worth 400 more ? I was told by a pioneer guy that the only diff is the 910 has a DVD player? Is this true or there more diffs?

1- Newer maps (this is irelevant because we can install the latest maps anyhow)

2- It has a DVD player whih is nice if you have family or are stuck in traffic

3- It has the latest Apple chip which allows you to charge the iphone while having it plugged in. The F700 would play the music, but it would not charge it. The X series now has iphone support, whereas before it is mostly meant for ipods.

4- MSN (which I do not care about)

5- Nice shiny bezel which IMO looks better installed than the F700

I upgraded from the F700 to the X910 and I say that it is worth it, but that is just me :)

When can we expect the new upgrade?

I was going to do it on the 24th, but the site was down. Right now, I have to wait until work slows down before I can attempt this as there is a lot of work still to do as far as getting all the different variances of the mod and then spending the time to upload them.