AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10

Hello all,

if this mod is compatible with my add-on, the MB-3DCars1.2a is available here :wink:

Thank you misterblue! I have tried this and it works GREAT! You did an excellent job with this update. I will be adding it to my V5 giving you full credit, and yes, it is compatible with my V4. Just delete the original '3D Car' folder and then add the one that is in 'MB-3DCars1.2a'. You will then have to rescan all the cars in again.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open up your sys.txt file and put this into the [iNTERFACE] section: defaulttilt3d=8300 And adjust this number till you get your best horizon view.So it should look something like so: [interf

Posted Images

Abb,

Not sure if this is a possibility or not, but I'd love it if there was a way to switch off some of your add-ins. I'm not sure if that's a possibility or not, but since some of us don't use the whole package, it'd be great if we could trade speed for certain functions. Is that something that might be feasable?

I dont know about switching off, this is a feature rich mod and it is not expected that you use everything. If you dont use it, leave it and play with the functions that you do use.

Well, I have been working steadily on V5, so I am hoping on having this up by tonight! I will have included an MSN version and a NON-MSN version for the time being with a EURO version coming if it is requested (as this still has to be done. This will have an easy install method as it is already placed in the appropriate folders, so all you have to do is open 'MyFlashDisk' and paste everything in there saying 'yes' to overwrite. No more deciding 'what' goes in 'what' folder.

Well, I have been working steadily on V5, so I am hoping on having this up by tonight! I will have included an MSN version and a NON-MSN version for the time being with a EURO version coming if it is requested (as this still has to be done. This will have an easy install method as it is already placed in the appropriate folders, so all you have to do is open 'MyFlashDisk' and paste everything in there saying 'yes' to overwrite. No more deciding 'what' goes in 'what' folder.

Thanks Abb!!!!!

This will certainly help with a lot of your headaches. Can't imagine what install problems people could have now.

Actually I can't believe I just said that. Sorry about that :twisted:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...