AVIC411.com

Got my CD-100ii dock cable cutted, please HELP!!

Hi all!!

Last week someone broke the window of my car and decided that my ipod/tomtom-navigation/sunglases were pretty cool to be on my car....and apparently that didnt look enough, and he also cut the cable of my CD-100ii adaptor.

So now i decide to repair it because i still got the adaptor in a ""perfect condition"".

I guess this shoudnt be very complicated. I´ve just bought a 30pin extension cable.

My plan is cut the female side of the extensor cable and solder the 13 correct cables from the adaptor. Inside the CD-IB100ii theres a connector with 13 pins, each one of different colour, so the question is: Does anyone knows what is the pinout of that conector??

It could also be valid if someone could test directly the connectivity from one end to the other (dock pins to adaptor insides pins)... that will only take 5 minutes and it will help me fixing my adaptor.

Thank you SO much to everyone!!

Ive just found the service manual... pretty hard to find!!

http://dientuftp.com/dddt/QUOCXONGZONG/MP4/IPOD/

Its the second one.

I guess that its will be easy to fix!!

NOw that i have the pinout, the service manual, and the 30 pin cable could be a good momment to implement a charger that allows to charge iphone 3g/4g

Does anyone know where to start?

I think it should be this (Copied from here http://pinouts.ru/PortableDevices/ipod_pinout.shtml ):

"To charge an iPhone 3G / iPod Touch 2nd gen or Ipod Classic (6th Gen), usb data- (25) should be at 2.8v, usb data+(27) should be at 2.0v. This can be done with a few simple resistors: 33k to +5v (23) and 22k to gnd(16) to obtain 2v and 33k to +5v and 47k to gnd to obtain 2.8v. This is a notification to the iphone that it is connected to the external charger and may drain amps from the usb."

And dissable the firewire realted ports...

What do you think?