AVIC411.com

Jimbo's Nav based on Stan/Andr2000 mod

I was asked by another member from the forum to share my mod. I have added many things to this mod based off of Stan/Andr2000 3.0. The trip computer does not work as I tried to copy off of Abb1 4.0 but no success. Feel free to try it and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3D6CIEST

JImbo

I was asked by another member from the forum to share my mod. I have added many things to this mod based off of Stan/Andr2000 3.0. The trip computer does not work as I tried to copy off of Abb1 4.0 but no success. Feel free to try it and let me know if there is anything else I can do.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3D6CIEST

JImbo

Jimbo.This is great news for the forum.This mod was one of my favourites and I was sorry to see it die a death way back.I am sure it will prove a valuable addition and maybe persuade a few other members to join in.Long live Avic 411!

I have two pics taken from my cell phone. One is the main mapscreen and the other is in route. Sorry this pics could not be better.

Jimbo

Nice...simple but elegant...this is what i need. Will upload on my f500 and see how it works.

I was also looking for mod where i can see both ipod and usb with Sd option in AV SOURCE main menu. hope someone can do that. Also i miss shortcuts like z110 where you can have all option that you frequently use.