Photo

Hackmode 2.3 for 2.0, 3.0 & 3.1 (obsolete)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dragon24

dragon24

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:10 AM

Here is a copy of Testmode 2.3. This will get you in to the Window CE OS. Software works on 2.0, 3.0 & 3.1. Extract rar & put testmode folder in the root of the SD Card.

Attached Files

If you would like to Donate and say Thanks You for the hard work.

http://avic411.wordpress.com/

#2 2000_328ci

2000_328ci

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

^^^ I used the testmode v2.3 and it loaded right into windows. Went very quickly. However, I couldn't find any application in there to copy over the files nor could I figure out how to get to "my computer" or "my flash drive" or "SD storage"...

aye aye aye

#3 whalepirot

whalepirot

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:11 AM

^^^ I used the testmode v2.3 and it loaded right into windows. Went very quickly. However, I couldn't find any application in there to copy over the files nor could I figure out how to get to "my computer" or "my flash drive" or "SD storage"...

Depending on your decompression utility, you can opt where to save the extracted files. Ensure you copy the entire TestMode and MITACAP folders to the root directory of the flash drive.

I use either a toothpick or the plastic end of a Cross pen for a stylus in CE. The desktop will appear familiar yet I have found no way to right click and there are some differences for dragging, etc. as you will quickly see.

The keyboard is accessed via the icon on the right end of the taskbar. Do not (ask how I know) have the taskbar hide. You will probably want to calibrate the screen; in the Control Panel under stylus. The icons are rather small, so the stylus becomes essential and accurate.

I am following this thread and learning, too. I need programs for text editing and the copy program is not available on my 500.
Two F500BT (US) w/NDG500 amps in a no-radio 1955 Nash; 2nd one to learn and play with.
D3 with newer maps in a Smart car.

#4 finzrt2

finzrt2
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:53 AM

Those files worked perfectly!

#5 michaeljf21

michaeljf21
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

they dont work anymore

#6 RonS

RonS

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 1612 posts
  • LocationBelleair Beach, Florida

Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

Just as well, they are dangerous and could brick your unit. Besides that, they aren't necessary. This is actually a version of HackMode. 

For most things, use Pionara's supertestmode. http://avic411.com/i...-scriptexecini/  It doesn't install anything on your unit. It just opens the Maintenance Menu.

#7 mathius89

mathius89

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:11 AM

Here is a copy of Testmode 2.3. This will get you in to the Window CE OS. Software works on 2.0, 3.0 & 3.1. Extract rar & put testmode folder in the root of the SD Card.

I have a question, What can I do entering on Windows CE OS?? Something special?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users