AVIC411.com

Hackmode 2.3 for 2.0, 3.0 & 3.1 (obsolete)

• 5 months later...

^^^ I used the testmode v2.3 and it loaded right into windows. Went very quickly. However, I couldn't find any application in there to copy over the files nor could I figure out how to get to "my computer" or "my flash drive" or "SD storage"...

Depending on your decompression utility, you can opt where to save the extracted files. Ensure you copy the entire TestMode and MITACAP folders to the root directory of the flash drive.

I use either a toothpick or the plastic end of a Cross pen for a stylus in CE. The desktop will appear familiar yet I have found no way to right click and there are some differences for dragging, etc. as you will quickly see.

The keyboard is accessed via the icon on the right end of the taskbar. Do not (ask how I know) have the taskbar hide. You will probably want to calibrate the screen; in the Control Panel under stylus. The icons are rather small, so the stylus becomes essential and accurate.

I am following this thread and learning, too. I need programs for text editing and the copy program is not available on my 500.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just as well, they are dangerous and could brick your unit. Besides that, they aren't necessary. This is actually a version of HackMode. 

For most things, use Pionara's supertestmode. http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35253-advanced-puzzles-testmodekey-scriptexecini/  It doesn't install anything on your unit. It just opens the Maintenance Menu.