AVIC411.com

VIDEO BYPASS NO LONGER WORKING AFTER MAP UPDATE . . . HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

I have the D3 and the video bypass hooked up. I have the brand new map updates. The video in motion no longer works. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what is the fix? Thanks!!!

You might get more help if you use a larger font! :lol:

But nah, can't really help you other than to tell you to check your connections. I did have an issue with an eBay bought 2010 map DVD that bricked my touch screen on my D2 about a month ago. As soon as it updated, my touch screen went out completely it I was not able to calibrate it, even after downgrading back to the old maps. Had to replace the D2. Got a D3 now! But good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't there two video bypass hacks necessary?

I have a D1 that came with a truck I recently bought and even tho it has a parking break bypass (toggle switch), the DVD will only play when the car is NOT moving. there is another wiring mode that I believe needs to be done in order to disable the in montion detection.

The forum seems to be full of info, I'm sure you'll find it - sorry I can't point you to the specific answer.

-Robert