AVIC411.com

Hello All!

Ok short story, never ever was into sounds but my oem cd player broke and out of warrenty on my mustang gt.

I Run down to local auto sound shop and purchase a dvd and navi system to replace, oem replacement $400 - aftermarket $550 so I chose aftermarket.

I have no idea what it is! Nothing on box or instructions. NO model number or nothing. Just says DVD CAR AUDIO Navigation System"

The shop is popular and been around awhile, works great so far and I assume it's some bootleg direct manufacture kit.

All I know is it sits in dash flat touch screen with one slot for cd/dvd and you can flip the screen with your finger 3d

Sound common? Any ideas or help is appreciated.

Hello All!

Ok short story, never ever was into sounds but my oem cd player broke and out of warrenty on my mustang gt.

I Run down to local auto sound shop and purchase a dvd and navi system to replace, oem replacement $400 - aftermarket $550 so I chose aftermarket.

I have no idea what it is! Nothing on box or instructions. NO model number or nothing. Just says DVD CAR AUDIO Navigation System"

The shop is popular and been around awhile, works great so far and I assume it's some bootleg direct manufacture kit.

All I know is it sits in dash flat touch screen with one slot for cd/dvd and you can flip the screen with your finger 3d

Sound common? Any ideas or help is appreciated.

Dude...put up a photo or something. Otherwise, this post is purely ridiculous.

LOL...WTF is that?

Looks like it might be a generic knock-off of one of the slightly older Kenwood models?

The AV source display looks familiar...just can't remember where I've seen it.

If you leaf through the entire Crutchfield paper catalog, you may find the AV selection screen that resembles this one.

Options are...

Kenwood?

JVC?

Eclipse?

Jensen?

Rosen?

Pioneer?

I'm still leaning towards this being a cheap Chinese knock off of an older Kenwood.

Also, if it's working, what's the issue??

I'm certain I've seen that selection screen before...get a recent Crutchfield catalog and look at the photos to figure out what mainstream unit they copied to manufacture this....if you really need to know, I guess.

Your right, it works and the shop gave me a warranty. I was just wondering about support, like uploading custom images and boot up screens could be done.