AVIC411.com

X910 Navi Adjustments

Actually, I normally am VERY much in favor of telling someone to read the manual...and have done that a few times on here.

In this case, though, I have to say the guys are correct...the manual is REALLY bad on this particular issue. And actually, the translations of the Pioneer manuals are generally inferior than others.

Another example...who goes around saying things like "To stop Bluetooth wave transmission...." ??? lol

It's clear one way Pioneer keeps their costs down is minimal translation checks...lol.

Yea I think your right. Jerryc41 I owe you an apology. My goal was to try and influence you to find the answer on your own and I will continue to do so on matters that can be addressed with a read of the manual but in this case it just isn't in there. I should have just given you the answer and I do apologize. I will certainly be more helpful in the future.

Well, you did get me to go through the manual again - and play around with the menues on the radio. I actually enjoy reading manuals - when they are readable and actually helpful. This one seems to be written in code.

Thanks for your help. I'll be back when I have more questions.

Jerry