AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question: In case that the 4.0 Firmware Update itself does not install with its LPUE080 folder on an sd card as explained on the pioneer support website, is it ok to just copy over the APL1-3 folders inside the update folder by going into testmode? Device is correct, the update procedure just does not seem to work by itself due to different maps.

EDIT: found the update.exe in testmode. You were right, quite disappointing the update, cannot see anything new.

Hello chuck88 i just updated to your new mod version 3.3 and when i load up the system its just says system starting up please wait the just restarts and complete to process i reloaded your software 2 times and the issue continues

Humm, never heard! If you're switching from another mod, delete the iGo folder under \My Flash Disk\User\UserData and tried again.

Im was using your previous build before updating to this one

Maybe just try to delete iGo (make a backup) and reboot, just to see. Otherwise I don't know what to say except to troubleshoot from a stable baseline, sorry but the issue is too generic.

Maybe just try to delete iGo (make a backup) and reboot, just to see. Otherwise I don't know what to say except to troubleshoot from a stable baseline, sorry but the issue is too generic.

Igo under what folder? also do you have to the factory files for the avic711bt want to make sure i didnt delete any any important files under ap2 folder?

Igo under what folder? also do you have to the factory files for the avic711bt want to make sure i didnt delete any any important files under ap2 folder?

Like I said in post #519, the folder is \My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo, not the one under APL2.

Your problem is probably caused by NOT ENOUGH disk space, so when you upgraded from v3.2 to v3.3, the files copy process ended prematurately (not all files are copied). Note that there are 40-50 MB more data in v3.3 because of the interface color folder under Extension\Interfaces.

You can verify this by checking the remaining disk space (Explorer, properties for "My Flash Disk"), if it is under 30 MB or so, then you might have problems.

To correct that, delete maps files .FBL that you don't need under the CONTENT\MAP folder, then restart the files copy process again.

Good luck.

Like I said in post #519, the folder is \My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo, not the one under APL2.

Your problem is probably caused by NOT ENOUGH disk space, so when you upgraded from v3.2 to v3.3, the files copy process ended prematurately (not all files are copied). Note that there are 40-50 MB more data in v3.3 because of the interface color folder under Extension\Interfaces.

You can verify this by checking the remaining disk space (Explorer, properties for "My Flash Disk"), if it is under 30 MB or so, then you might have problems.

To correct that, delete maps files .FBL that you don't need under the CONTENT\MAP folder, then restart the files copy process again.

Good luck.

will try all thanks guys also i wanted to mention is it possible that i need to reformat my sd card? and I did cancel the transfer once because i thought the screen froze could that be the cause? And i deleted the completed igo folder in the apl2 folder does your current mod have all the necessary files since I deleted that folder? Thanks for all the help i really appreciate it