AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

TMill, on 17 October 2011 - 01:52 PM, said:

I been through this thread many times but I might have missed it. But will this work on x920bt?

No, it will not. It will only run on the F series and X710 & X910. The X920 runs on a different operating system.

Hey Abb1, is there a Mod for the x920bt on the market? If so could you show me the light.

Thanks for the reply!

TMill

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chuck this is great. You've outdone yourself. I have two quick questions:

Is there a way to change the font colors in the mod? Green looks a little odd with the chrome color scheme. It'd be cool to be able to set the color of the text.

Is it possible to have the main menu also change color? Right now I cycled through all the color options and they look great but the main screen stays green. Green looks nice, but all my instrument lights are orange.

And does anybody know what OS the x920bt runs? If its not the same as the F- series then what version is it.  Because from the wince emulator I can not get into the control panel section and select device manager to find out what it is actually running.  I t looks like WinCE 5.0 and I know for sure it hat its not 6.  And I can see Pioneer going backwards from 5.0 on the x920.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Je suis d'avoir à utiliser de traduction en ligne mais je pense que cela va vous aider:

Démarrez en TESTMODE v2.3 pour Firmware 3.x. S'il vous plaît noter que ces fichiers et dossiers pourraient être sélectivement copié et doivent être assis sous la rubrique "My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo dossier".

Préparation: Supprimez le dossier "My Flash Disk \ USER \ UserData \ iGo" pour éviter tout problème de compatibilité avec d'autres mods.

Mod principal: Copiez les quatre fichiers suivants à «My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo": BULLPEN3D.ttf, data.zip, DS-DIGI.TTF et sys.txt. Il est cependant important de noter qu'à partir de v2.80f, un fichier de police supplémentaires inclus appelé TAHOMA_ABB.TTF est nécessaire et doit être stocké dans le répertoire "\ My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo dossier". N'OUBLIEZ PAS de sélectionner l'appareil qui correspond à votre région au début DU FICHIER POUR FAIRE LA sys.txt TMC ou MSN DIRECT DE TRAVAIL.

Images 3D Cars: La 3DCars dossier est une version légèrement modifiée de la misterblue original (et retouchée par abb1, je pense) pour améliorer la stabilité (en s'assurant délai suffisant a été écoulé avant de redémarrer AVIC). Si vous avez déjà ce dossier dans votre AVIC, vous pouvez garder l'existant ou tout simplement écraser votre dossier existant avec celui-ci. Si vous ne l'avez pas encore, il suffit de copier ce dossier pour "My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo".

Applications et des scripts: Si vous voulez être en mesure d'exécuter le commandant WinCE, Info ressources, réinitialisation ou lancer un script AVIC personnalisé, vous devez copier le dossier d'extension de "My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo". Le Custom.mscr actuelle est un fichier de script générique que j'ai créé. Il permettra de créer des raccourcis qui sont liés à ces applications pour WinCE.

En option: Copiez le contenu et le dossier GFX de l'archive de "My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo". S'il vous plaît n'oubliez pas de supprimer vos paramètres utilisateur dossier comme indiqué ci-dessus ou au moins sélectionnez "jours bleus Pioneer» comme système avant de supprimer le dossier GFX. Vous aurez par ailleurs rencontré des problèmes au redémarrage.

• 3 weeks later...

Smartzoom can be found in Map Settings. You can set the automatic overview to on/of/only on highway if user zoom settings are off, or control your own with user settings on. I find the best settings are:

Viewpoint = high

User zoom settings = on

Min angle = 60

Max angle = 70

Max angle with signposts = 78

Speed zoom = on

Speed angle = on

Min Speed = 30 km/h

Max Speed = 80 km/h

Overview = off

If you would like Primo to run with a lower memory requirement place the following in the sys.txt:

[debug]

max_memory=35000000

reserve_memory=1700000

cache=600000

I can confirm it runs overtop of the stock iGo without crashes or errors with these settings. I have a bit of a project on the go and have Primo and the stock iGo running together seamlessly, I just have a bit more work to do on it and then I will upload it here on AVIC411.

Can you please tell me where to add those lines of code? Which file and where is it located? Thank You! >=D

Can you please tell me where to add those lines of code? Which file and where is it located? Thank You! >=D

The sys.txt is where the debug lines would go, it is in the Primo directory (My Flash Disk\APL2\Primo). The map settings is found in the Primo menu. With Primo running from the map screen tap the top right icon, then map settings, choose user zoom settings on, then tap user zoom settings. This is where you would enter all the information posted above. Note it is only available on Primo 1.2 while using GJ_AK skin.

The sys.txt is where the debug lines would go, it is in the Primo directory (My Flash Disk\APL2\Primo). The map settings is found in the Primo menu. With Primo running from the map screen tap the top right icon, then map settings, choose user zoom settings on, then tap user zoom settings. This is where you would enter all the information posted above. Note it is only available on Primo 1.2 while using GJ_AK skin.

Shweeet. Thanks, Ryar!

Btw, I was wondering. Would there be a fix to my not being able to add Favorites after doing this mod or ABBs v5. I deleted the IGO user settings folder like stated and now I can't enter any favorites. The option is grayed out...

Shweeet. Thanks, Ryar!

Btw, I was wondering. Would there be a fix to my not being able to add Favorites after doing this mod or ABBs v5. I deleted the IGO user settings folder like stated and now I can't enter any favorites. The option is grayed out...

Deleted iGo user settings? I don't recall doing that. Primo has it's own in Primo/SAVE which is separate from iGo8's. Maybe try putting the files you deleted back?

• 4 weeks later...