AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

chuck

After years of modding My BT900 has decided its had enough and wont let me into testmode!The screen goeas blank but then it just boots up as normal.Tried different SD cards but no joy.Anyone with any ideas please?Dont know what i will do to fill my days!

Hummm, don't know how to help you ovalball but myself I don't use testmode anymore to make change to my mod or Primo, except when the AVIC doesn't boot.

If it boots, you can still make change to it by terminating iGo or Primo, then open Explorer or Commander to make changes.

Good lucks.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm, don't know how to help you ovalball but myself I don't use testmode anymore to make change to my mod or Primo, except when the AVIC doesn't boot.

If it boots, you can still make change to it by terminating iGo or Primo, then open Explorer or Commander to make changes.

Good lucks.

Yes thanks Chuck,that appears the best option.Think maybe the SD card reader is faulty,even though I can still play music from it.All the best my friend.

Yes thanks Chuck,that appears the best option.Think maybe the SD card reader is faulty,even though I can still play music from it.All the best my friend.

Ovalball, you would have to make sure that you don't mess up with the iGo baseline though. You'll otherwise be unable to access your AVIC anymore!!!

Ovalball, you would have to make sure that you don't mess up with the iGo baseline though. You'll otherwise be unable to access your AVIC anymore!!!

Chuck I'm,up and running again!After hours of pulling my hair out I tried to start all over again.I got into the service menu and did a wince update with format.After this i coul,d access test mode again!So i reinstalled my MFD back up and all is sweet again!Thanks for your help as always!Wonder if there will be any new mods coming up pr do you think we have exhausted the F series now?Really like to run Primo)off your mod of course!)but memory issues with certain skins are a bit of a pain.

Thanks a lot again and again chuck. I got new GSP now. lol..3D cars are working fine also.

One more question though...I have 37 different scheme files in the folder but only 17 are available in the menu.. any idea? or it has limitation of 17 only? and I have to delete remaining ones?

Good thing ovalall fixed his issue. I thought it was either SD card reader or windows files got corrupted. and Glad to know that he fixed it finally by upgrading windows. I have yet to play with bluetooth. How is upgrading from Pioneer website? it is ok or have some issues of its own also?

To Ovalball and Steelth,

I'm really so sorry since I don't mod anymore. I am quite happy with my setup, my own iGo mod and if I have the mood, Primo 2.0.

Ovalball, I don't have any memory issue with Primo 2.0, both Dimika and Gurjon's latest skins. I have the max_mem set ... etc.

Steelth, I'm not aware of any limition of 17 schemes (I didn't play with that part of code anyway); you can try isolate out the files having problem by putting one by one ... etc.

Good lucks guys!

Ok. I tried, and I change. Do you know what ist the darkest level?

Hummm, check on the following lines of chuck88_800_480.ui and change the alpha level to your liking:

;******************************************************************************
<layer ui_NavigateMapPerm z=3000>
;Mod on-cockpit buttons -------------------------------------------------------
<SPRITE xxx bmp="CW_map_info_bg.bmp"  x=583 y=53 z=1 alpha=16 visiblemodel="gps.valid">
<SPRITE xxx bmp="CW_map_info_bg.bmp"  x=567 y=53 z=1 alpha=16 visiblemodel="!gps.valid">

Chuck88..

I used to get elevation in feets, now it is changed into decimal point miles.. Which is pretty inaccurate since it is rouded off. For example my elevation at home was 1100 feet and now it is showing .2miles. and it remains same where elevation was 800-900 feet.. if you can guide me how to change it.. it would sure help.. Thanks.

Chuck88..

I used to get elevation in feets, now it is changed into decimal point miles.. Which is pretty inaccurate since it is rouded off. For example my elevation at home was 1100 feet and now it is showing .2miles. and it remains same where elevation was 800-900 feet.. if you can guide me how to change it.. it would sure help.. Thanks.

Go to Diaftia's mod and download the alternate EzRider.exe, at his first or second post, and replace the one in my mod.

Go to Diaftia's mod and download the alternate EzRider.exe, at his first or second post, and replace the one in my mod.

Thanks a lot. I will try it tomorrow.

EDIT: I tried his EZrider and it did not change any thing. I even deleted user data. Still no change. Upto Abb1s mod I was getting elevation in feet, even with your mod I am getting it in feet when I go to GSP details, but on main screen it shows .2miles. I put Abb1's EZrider and Diaftia's modified one, but still no change. It must be something somewhere and I do not know.. If you can please help. Thanks. ( I live closer to mountains and very easily my elevation goes up to 2300feet. FYI.)

snapback.pngMC26, on 18 July 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

using gps and playing mp3 from my sd card at the same time... my songs freeze there.

can you check?thx

have you tried another SD card? I used to have same issue, but changing to better Class SD card helped me. Also, leave some room on SD card, like 8GB sd dard do not put 8GB stuff on it. leave 1gb space on it. It may be used for buffer?

• 2 weeks later...

HI community

i have two questions and hope some one can help me.

I have Avic F920bt Europ.

1. If i make the custom rom on my device, can use my steering wheel remote controls?.

2. Can use my reversing camera and starts automatic?

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Also my Englisch are not good but I try.

I use in my mobilhome the 700bt with the Dafnia's mod. Nice and good. BUT :? I like it to use IGO primo TRUCK (it is for my mobil home) and I don't use only the motorways (almost never 8)) and they are somtimes (to) small

So:

- can I do /install this (truck version) with this mod?

- are this mod also in metric

- on the start of this topic I see also Pioneer update 4 but when I look on the pioneer site I see this update are only for the 200 serie. And I have a 100 serie :neutral:

I hope you can help me

greetings and thanks