AVIC411.com
ram41569

Netflix streaming movies from Iphone

I have no problem playing video(movies with dvdfab and iTunes) but not with streaming netflix

Try searching for Netflix. It's been discussed before.

Avic set to ipod video mode and still only voice. Saved movies on iphone and youtube works fine with video but still no video from streaming netflixs. I have the pioneer cable and latest netflix version app. and I've seen others on the forums with the same problems as me.

Great vid Jason. To everyone else it is important to understand however that if you have your iPhone jailbroken and have a TV OUT app installed and active, it will deactivate the TV OUT support for most apps that support it natively. You will need to turn your TV OUT app off for native TV OUT apps. Netflix is one of those apps.

I've done everything possible to get this netflix to work. I don't have a jailbroken iphone with a tv out app. I do have a Pioneer cable and every other video works(dvdfab converted movies thru itunes and youtube)but I don't get video with netflix just audio. I seen the video a few posts up and the only thing I could thing of is that I have a 3gs and in the video it was a 4g.

It doesn't matter which iPhone you have, all of them will do this. Do you have your phone plugged in before you open the app and are you sure you have the latest version of Netflix?