AVIC411.com

Change default view from map to audio source?

First post, have the U310BT. Every time I start the car, I get the map view. I'd like to change that default to audio source instead, since I use that much more than the map. Is this possible? I've tried and tried and can't figure it out on my own. Found nothing reading through troubleshooting forum either.

Bump, anybody? Looked through the manual, and can't find anything on this.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to default to the audio source screen. Even with the new system/map software update, the screen will default to the map once the unit is started.

thanx for reply. It's just a convenience thing, no big deal. Can you tell me about the map update and how I find what I have now, and how I update?

thanx for reply. It's just a convenience thing, no big deal. Can you tell me about the map update and how I find what I have now, and how I update?

The firmware update instruction document on Pioneer's site explains how to find what you are running now...something like long-pressing the little tools icon in the upper left of the service information display. It brings up a hidden screen with firmware revision and map data version info.