AVIC411.com

Color changing LED

i'd like to be able to choose the color I want not it randomly keep flashing? is there a way to stop this?

I do not have U310 so I am not sure of the exact steps but there is a way to do it. It is done from the main settings menu. I forget exactly how you access it but I believe you turn off the radio source then hold down a particular button. From there you use the knob to scroll down to the LED/illumination settings.

take a quick look at your manual and you should find out how to access the settings menu. from there it is pretty self explanatory.

I do not have U310 so I am not sure of the exact steps but there is a way to do it. It is done from the main settings menu. I forget exactly how you access it but I believe you turn off the radio source then hold down a particular button. From there you use the knob to scroll down to the LED/illumination settings.

take a quick look at your manual and you should find out how to access the settings menu. from there it is pretty self explanatory.

Page 104:

-Press SRC/OFF and hold until the audio source turns off.

-Press the center of MULTI-CONTROL and hold until the initial setting screen appears in the display.

-Turn MULTI-CONTROL to select “RGB Illuminationâ€.

-Press MULTI-CONTROL left or right to select the desired color.