AVIC411.com

A simple way to stream Pandora wireless to my AVIC-F900BT

I m not sure if anyone else is doing this but I thought I would share because I hate cords. As all AVIC-F owners know you cant stream Pandora to your unit. I discovered a work around, I bought a piece of equipment made by Blackberry (it is not just for Blackberrys, I use it with a Droid X) Its called Blackberry BT Stereo Gateway. The unit is around 30-40 bucks if you look a bit. It uses a USB for power and you will need to use a stereo 3.5 to RCA cable. Drawbacks are of course it will take place of the IPOD. I m not sure what phones this will work with my Droid X is able to connect to the AVIC-F and(for phone use) and to the stereo gateway(for streaming Pandora) at the same time. Keep in mind you will not see Pandora on your screen but it sounds great and NO CORDS attaches to phone I keep the gateway in the glovebox.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, did I insult you...or am I stating a fact. I got in trouble for swearing, not commenting against the same general demeanor that dumpystig has commented about you as well. I edited the post in question and haven't sworn since.

I'm sorry, did I insult you...or am I stating a fact. I got in trouble for swearing, not commenting against the same general demeanor that dumpystig has commented about you as well. I edited the post in question and haven't sworn since.

Careful, he's got a Smith & Wesson........ :lol:

Yea but making smart ass comments towards someone that you have previously had an issue with is not indicative of someone that is suppose to be a good boy if he wants to play with the other children. Honestly, you should not have stuck your nose into it with your comment. Dumpystig made his comment and that was enough. Anyway james, please be nice from now on. :D