AVIC411.com

Look this mod

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the UI being in Russian ;)

The UI IS NOT in Russian! However, I can't see it being incorporated into our mods. The UI is really weird. Our mods are incorporated into the Data.zip for a direct change. In this mod, the original Data.zip is untouched and stock. All the scripts, icons, bmps, etc. are done in UI and subfolders outside of the Data.zip which are found in the IGO folder and a 'System' folder in 'MyFlashDisk' which overrides the original UI. This is entirely different than what we are doing here. I am still trying to understand this process :blink:

I managed to change the original UI to English but is all of the modded stuff not in Russian?

Not the version that I downloaded. It is in 5 parts, then I unzipped it, and all the UI files are in English. I never installed it, just glanced through the UI.

The UI files may be in English but I have installed it and the icons etc are definitely in Russian.

That is weird, I dont want to install this as it is something that I want to work with, not use, as the graphics are primitive, can you post a pic?

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3a%2f%2fsoftnews.su%2f7332-sborka-programm-dlja-navigatora-pioneer-avic.html

Check Translator...

Follows THE MFD to install backup. Create a shell-based Avic Net 2.0.3 (allowing access to the Internet); with the navigation and the possibility to use "Cork" services: iGo 8.3 (from the Office Update 3.02) Navitel 3.5″ (Atlas) Avtosputnik 3.2.6 (Moscow), SitiGid 3.7 (no maps), iGo 8.3.4.117940 (skin diMka 1.1.39 map TA Russia), Garmin 5.00.20 (no maps).

Release date: August 2010

Version: AN 2.0.3

Language: Russian

Tablètka: not required

System requirements:

Navigator Pioneer Avic-F 500, WinCE 5 (800 x 480)

Size: 370.33 Mb

Also installed programs: miniOpera, CorePlayer, CheckEngine (for use with adapter OBD-II diagnostic engine) and system utilities.

Screenshots:

it has checkengine obd-ii software installed....Now i really want this mod