AVIC411.com

Look this mod

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Looking through some of the Russian forums, I noticed version 2.1 was released w/ auto-installer in Dec 2010. Haven't found a download yet.

Release Date: 2010, December

Version: 2.1

Developer: Serhy

Language: Russian

License: Freeware

System requirements: Car Pioneer Avic-F900BT

Coverage Area: Russia

Description: The shell of AVIC_NET Serhy:

Already has in its composition settings (scripts) that is adapted:

- For the use of additional navigation software, the Internet

- And equipment (USB modem) needed to connect to the Internet.

- Also, it should be noted that, thanks to built-in shell hub port GPS (PortSplitter):

You can use the two simultaneously operating naviprogrammy!

Ext. Information: Uploaded not a complete image, but only necessary for installation.

Sam Avic2.1

New maps (IGO8.3) Russia83_NQ_2010.Q2_100908

Wince image without the gyro

Testmode

Additional programs:

Calculator

Hours

CorePlayer

Game

Opera

Weather

Navigation program, modified to work on a pioneer:

Navitel 3.5 (with sound)

Autosputnik 3.2.6 (with sound)

SitiGid 3.7

Igo Primo 8.5.9.142948 (May 2010) (co audio)

Garmin 5.00.20 (with sound)

Just copy the folder to the root of APL4 stick and start the installer.

All by itself will do.

Thanks for download links. I installed on one of my f500 and it worked flawlessly. I was able to change language to English and use most settings. Most mods are taken from this forum and improved upon.

Since russian maps are very small in size they were able to add multiple map options like igo, garmin etc. Main option navigation is completely in russian and highly modified.

It's using checkEngine for windows CE for OBD-II and there are help files in English to set it up.(www.check-engine.ru)

It would be great if someone who is familiar with Russian can help on this with known . all the mods done on this really looks interesting and everything is incorporated in apl4 folder.

Thanks for download links. I installed on one of my f500 and it worked flawlessly. I was able to change language to English and use most settings. Most mods are taken from this forum and improved upon.

Since russian maps are very small in size they were able to add multiple map options like igo, garmin etc. Main option navigation is completely in russian and highly modified.

It's using checkEngine for windows CE for OBD-II and there are help files in English to set it up.(www.check-engine.ru)

It would be great if someone who is familiar with Russian can help on this with known . all the mods done on this really looks interesting and everything is incorporated in apl4 folder.

I was wondering how you installed this? Did you just make a APL4 folder and added the 5 files?

Thanks

Jimbo

I was wondering how you installed this? Did you just make a APL4 folder and added the 5 files?

Thanks

Jimbo

I removed everything from my flash disk on f500bt and copied my flash disk from this mod.

I do not need to change anything as it was for same unit but if you trying to install on f7/9 series then change sys.txt accordingly.

I removed everything from my flash disk on f500bt and copied my flash disk from this mod.

I do not need to change anything as it was for same unit but if you trying to install on f7/9 series then change sys.txt accordingly.

If you copy your existing English Language folder >>> My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\LANG <<< to the same folder on the new mod you will have all your menu/settings text in English.

EDIT: ...but the apps seem to have now disappeared...?

I installed this mod and I have to say it was impressive. Too bad most of it is in Russian language. If we can get everything translated over to English, it might be a fun mod to play around with. I would like to play with this when it does switch over to English.

Jimbo

I installed this mod and I have to say it was impressive. Too bad most of it is in Russian language. If we can get everything translated over to English, it might be a fun mod to play around with. I would like to play with this when it does switch over to English.

Jimbo

I'd like to try the OBDII software.