AVIC411.com

Need CNDV-1000HD Europe (Avic-HD3)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am also looking to update my Avic HD3 with the 2010 maps and software for European maps. Any help with obtaining the update and instructions on how to apply it would be most appreciated. How can I tell from the unit which maps are loaded at this time? Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've found very easy and safe method to update the maps in HD3 device! You can read about it on Toyota's forums.

You need only to substitute 2 files: region.kwi and alldata.kwi. I've used the files from 110MT update (2012) and IT REALLY WORKS!!! Everything is fine with my avic after replacing the files.

Please note there's not enough space at the partition to copy these files, but you are allowed to delete "MAP" folder from the ones named 0A to 15.

UPDATE: it's almost all OK with the navi except for road descriptions not displayed on the blue background located on top and bottom of LCD. Does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

• 1 month later...

I've found very easy and safe method to update the maps in HD3 device! You can read about it on Toyota's forums.

You need only to substitute 2 files: region.kwi and alldata.kwi. I've used the files from 110MT update (2012) and IT REALLY WORKS!!! Everything is fine with my avic after replacing the files.

Please note there's not enough space at the partition to copy these files, but you are allowed to delete "MAP" folder from the ones named 0A to 15.

UPDATE: it's almost all OK with the navi except for road descriptions not displayed on the blue background located on top and bottom of LCD. Does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

Hellow,

Can you tell me the link where you can see this, there are many forums toyota.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

First, thank you for the information and that after all this time, you still have localized or you've searched the links.

Can you explain how you have maps installed a 110Mt in the HD3? I just found the installation disk but not the maps already installed. I guess if i burn the DVD will not let me install on the HD3 and BE ABLE to change the 2 files you mention.

a greeting

can you explain how you did, please?

you need to copy those 2 files from main folder of 110MT maps to /00 folder onto your Avic HDD and replace them. You need also to delete folders 01-16 since there's not enough space, but first you have to unlock HDD and attach it to your computer in order to execute required operations. I suppose you know how to do it.

you need to copy those 2 files from main folder of 110MT maps to /00 folder onto your Avic HDD and replace them. You need also to delete folders 01-16 since there's not enough space, but first you have to unlock HDD and attach it to your computer in order to execute required operations. I suppose you know how to do it.

hello

I tried it and it works. I've done on the basis of an ISO of Russia and when I try to set a path, leaving me alone Russian addresses. If I set a route directly on the map, browse perfectly but of course, is the problem of this upgrade method, set the path.

I think the solution is to change another file but do not know which. I will do tests with other maps (USA). If I get something, notice.

Sorry for my English. I speak only Spanish and translate with google.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've been testing but I have not gotten anything.

The only thing that works (halfway) to have it all home and replace Alldata.kwi Region.kwi

Thus, the updated maps appear works even stop working other things such as the indication of the current street and the option to search for addresses by voice command .

Folders think only serve to make searches.

• 5 months later...

hello

I`m upgraded the na navi (copy Alldata.kwi Region.kwi ) but i have a problem, whit serching  some city I can`t find streets. when I`m serching on the maps, I`m finding  upgraded streets, but  in serch option i dont`d have new streets. What i can do, to fix this problem? (AVIC-HD3) maps Europe east 110MT?  what kind of files i must copy to the harddrive?