AVIC411.com

x920bt TestMode Work

So currently, for the ones that needs foreign maps (Brazil in my case) the way to go is the X910BT, isn't it? Today I ALMOST bought the X920BT... It was on my cart... in the last page... And with some more research I've found the threads here that document the hacking is not possible... I was wondering that it could be done soon... but it seams it won't right?

Does anyone know about a coupon/discount/rebate for the AVIC-X910BT?

Cheers...

Go with the X910! It is moddable and you will be able to update your maps as they come out, so you will ALWAYS have a system with the latest maps. Lol, my X910 has newer maps than the Z120 and the X920. After three years, these systems will be obsolete because of the maps and the X910 will still be up to date :)

Because of the OS, you will NOT be able to hack the X920 like you can the X910 or the F series.......EVER!

Go with the X910! It is moddable and you will be able to update your maps as they come out, so you will ALWAYS have a system with the latest maps. Lol, my X910 has newer maps than the Z120 and the X920. After three years, these systems will be obsolete because of the maps and the X910 will still be up to date :)

Because of the OS, you will NOT be able to hack the X920 like you can the X910 or the F series.......EVER!

Thx abb1. I will follow your recommendation and get the X910BT. How long does it take to boot? And here at the forum we should have threads already discussing how to add maps, change voices, etc right? (I will start searching...).

And last but not least, is there a way I could change the system language to Portuguese?

Cheers...

Thx abb1. I will follow your recommendation and get the X910BT. How long does it take to boot? And here at the forum we should have threads already discussing how to add maps, change voices, etc right? (I will start searching...).

And last but not least, is there a way I could change the system language to Portuguese?

Cheers...

It doesnt take long to boot. I start my car and then it depends on how long it takes to get a GPS signal. In general, it takes about 15 seconds for everything to, but then again, it all depends on your GPS signal. I dont know too much about the system languages. Everything about modding you will find in the F-series Hacks/Mods forum as the X series and the F series are the same (except the X920) as it comes to mods.

Im working on a software bypass. First time doing something like this wish me luck!

i found the function that checks for the Parkbreak its in the File "HMIManager.exe"

the function is called ?GetPBrakeStatus, I also found the Variable that stores the value for this function and edited it to 1. I used and hex editor and patched HMIManager.exe. I totally want to try this but i bought my Deck in Canada. so i don't think it'll work for me. patching this unit seems simple enough.

Hi jazzzjackrabbit, good you're trying and I wish you all the luck... :-) You've said "patching this unit seems simple enough"... That's a strong phrase... So, do you think u will be able to hack it soon?

And a question about X910BT... Does it displays the album art from MP3 files, reading ID3 tag? And does it accept ID3 v2?

Cheers...

Hi jazzzjackrabbit, good you're trying and I wish you all the luck... :-) You've said "patching this unit seems simple enough"... That's a strong phrase... So, do you think u will be able to hack it soon?

And a question about X910BT... Does it displays the album art from MP3 files, reading ID3 tag? And does it accept ID3 v2?

Cheers...

im working on it.. give me a couple of hours..

im working on it.. give me a couple of hours..

So I patched the file a couple of times and it made the unit think the Park break was off, even tho the park break was ON, ya its pretty disappointing i wanted it to do the opposite. so it isnt as simple as a thought. but keep in mind im a total noobie at this. Ill keep on trying and and update you if i get anywhere.

So I patched the file a couple of times and it made the unit think the Park break was off, even tho the park break was ON, ya its pretty disappointing i wanted it to do the opposite. so it isnt as simple as a thought. but keep in mind im a total noobie at this. Ill keep on trying and and update you if i get anywhere.

Well, at least there is someone trying to get it done... :-) Don't give up! :-D

*Note: Does anyone know if X910BT can display album art for MP3 files? And which version of ID3 tag does it support?

Regards,

• 4 years later...