AVIC411.com

Welcome to AVIC411.com!

Hi Everyone,

I created this site in hopes that Pioneer AVIC-D1, N2, and N1 owners will use this to exchange information, tips and tricks and help others.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help this site.

Thank You,

Jason Hilton

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jason, thanx sooooo much for an outstanding site! I'm currently having problems with my N2 (the retractable display closed a few days ago, and now it won't open at all), and I've been cruising the I-net for information and possible solutions. While at 12 volt.com, someone at their forum suggested this site. All I can say is WOW. For the past 2 1/2 hours I've been blown away at the amount of info here. In fact, I've learned more about my N2 in one night from this website than I have in the entire year that I've owned it!

Anyway, I salute you. Keep up the good.....no, great work!

Technofungk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Jason just want to say thanks for doing this .Besides my D2 I also have a Tom Tom Classic and for the last 2 yrs have used the My Tom Tom support site which is now yournav.com and for all portable nav units so I felt isolated

from info for the D2 until I found your site. Thanks again GREAT JOB John H

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to thank the owner of this site. Man this place has so much information on here. I found out about this place from 12volt.com from a post in a sig. Being a pioneer dealer, there is more info on here then they give us most of the time. They would hate this place maybe,lol. I spent the last 4 hours posted up reading everything. To the owner "jason" I think. Thank you. Hopefully I could be a contributing member and return the favor. :D

• 1 year later...

Whats up every one, I just joined yesterday and have my new F90 on the way. Ive been reading alot of threads here and relize that there are alot of bugs and issues with this new system. I also realize that there are alot of mods and fixes here. I feel like i have alot of learing to do.

whats funny is I called this shop out here in LA to find out about the install charge and they said, they dont install f series units. I asked why and they told me they were a peace of s*#$!. I thought that was pretty crazy... But i also heard that this system was bad ass! Im not real good at hacking but I do look forward to trying this thing out.