AVIC411.com

Here is the beta of the Apple theme i been working on. The theme is not complete & i'm still working on it. The theme is over 75% complete and will pass as a good theme till i finish it. Also included is an Apple splash screen that can be loading up from the system menu on the unit. If you find anything that doesn't look right post a picture of the problem and i will see what i can do. Testmode is included with the download. Some bmp's from imBasketCase was used in this theme.

Apple.jpg

Theme my not look like what is in pictures.

Pictures of theme: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/26087-apple-theme/

How To:

01) make sure you are willing to put this on your unit and you are doing this AT YOUR OWN RISK.

02) make sure you have a complete back-up of your unit before starting this mod.

03) copy the folder to a FRESHLY FORMATTED SD CARD

04) put the sd card into your unit and start your car/power your unit

05) windows CE will boot up.

06) double click on MY DEVICE

07) Double click on STORAGE CARD

08) COPY and PASTE the folder APL and close folder

09) double click on MY DEVICE

10) double click on MY FLASH DISK

11) click EDIT & PASTE

12) once everything is copied to your unit. turn your car off and eject your SD card after the unit is off

13) enjoy!!!!!

Download: Apple Beta 0.01 (12.01.2010).zip File size: 2.27 MB

IMG_1639.JPGIMG_1641.JPGIMG_1653.JPGIMG_1656.JPGIMG_1657.JPGIMG_1658.JPGIMG_1659.JPGIMG_1660.JPGIMG_1661.JPGIMG_1662.JPGIMG_1663.JPGIMG_1664.JPGIMG_1665.JPGIMG_1666.JPGIMG_1667.JPG

I have been using Daftia 2.3 for a long time and have long been waiting for an apple/apple-esque theme like this. Those shots look sick! Like muRte said, clean and simple. Looks much more modern than any of the previous themes out there. Thanks dragon24...keep up the good work and can't wait for the final to be released!!

I will continue to work on the theme making improvments as a go. Just about all of the bmps have been edited to create this new theme. Its been along time in the making. More like a full time job somedays. So enjoy & dont forget to post any BMP bugs you might see.

Please also note that i dont have HD Radio or Sirius. If any can post post some picture of the raw pioneer HD radio & the Apple theme HD Radio that would help me out. Anything over 1024X*** will work fine & in focus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I tried to load your latest beta 12-01-2010 Apple theme onto Diaftia's latest version and when I put the SD card with the My flash disk folder in and reboot...nothing happens? No reboot...

Do I need a testmode folder somewhere?

Does the mod from Diaftia cause issues? or Have I just stuffed something up?

• 1 month later...