AVIC411.com

is their a hack to enable more file types supported? maybe FLAC audio

anyone??

in the APL folder under my flash drive. there are dll files that look like the decoders. they are named mmpmp3decoder.dll for example. then their is a INI file that defines each decoder dll file. called arcvplugin.ini

i wish i knew more about how to compile a correct dll file that would work with the f90bt. i figure pioneer had to base their decoders off a widly developed one, but i havent been able to find much info on these mmp ddl files.

Yeah, I just put on wav files. I got my 500 gig seagate to work with about 25 gigs of wav files so far. It actually loads fast and works fine. I do use a USB y cable and external power to boost the power to spin the drive. I will probably just drop back to mp3 320kbps cause the unit won't output wav in a digital signal with the USB input.

There are no hacks available or deemed possible for any section of these units except for the NAVI section and to a smaller extent the AV screen. Thats it, nothing else is likely to ever progress with these unit.

Yeah, we should probably just close the forums all together. Since you've answered ALL the questions anyone could ever ask, close out any chances to reply and/or ask questions and just force everyone to search in the F90 subforums...imagine all the potential space and time it could save from you having to say no all the time!

*goes and gets popcorn to enjoy the show...*

Yeah, we should probably just close the forums all together.

that probably not too bad of an ideal, i'm getting soooo tired of answering all the "why doesnt my ipod play any sound" questions from all of the rookies

and just force everyone to search in the F90 subforums
holy hole in the doughnut batman, he just figured out how we can make all the noobs learn to search with out them getting mad at me for telling them so!

but back to the topic on hand, these units are about three to four years old, and durring that time, some of the best programmers and hackers ive seen in awhile have broken down just about every strand of code in the system and pretty much everything that is in the realm of possible has been tweeked or done already and thats why you dont see much more coming out of these systems, also almost all of the mods so far have just been little tweeks to stuff that has been programed, or adding comand lines to pull stuff out of the background to where we can see it, and next to nothing has been done to add functionality to the system that already wasnt there to begine with, along with the way that the audio side of the system functions nad has a very limited amount of stuff that can be done.