AVIC411.com

POI Pack vs 2010 Map Update

Are these two cards both needed if you want everything? Or does the newer card cover POI's of the first one?

What I really want is to add Restaurants and Gas Stations which card should I buy.

CNSD-130FM 2010 Map Update and Additional POI's for AVIC-U310

vs.

CNSD-OPU003 Additional POI Data for AVIC-U310BT

Thank you

Are these two cards both needed if you want everything? Or does the newer card cover POI's of the first one?

What I really want is to add Restaurants and Gas Stations which card should I buy.

CNSD-130FM 2010 Map Update and Additional POI's for AVIC-U310

vs.

CNSD-OPU003 Additional POI Data for AVIC-U310BT

Thank you

You only need the CNSD-130FM. It's better value too as you get the pois and new software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have to a take pictures, other than the ECO monitor the Navigation hase changed very little. which screens would you like to see?

How about the "home" screen - apparently now has icons for Nav, Phone and Audio? There's supposed to be a way to customize the homescreen? What's that about? Can you confirm which functions are now unavailable when in motion even though the parking brake wire is grounded? Are you happy with the amount of new POIS?

Thanks

Steve