AVIC411.com

X920 / Z120 rebates - anybody actually receive one?

I have to say that the rebate thing is a scam, I sent in my rebate info in October and in November over a month they still had nothing, I was todl by them to send in my copies and I did and as of today still nothing. I was thinking maybe someone that works there figured out a way to get the 100 bucks for themselves...

According to the rebate tracking site, they received mine a while ago on October 9th. Problem is that it's been stuck on "Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing." for well over a month. I'm considering calling them, but I doubt that will do any good. I'll give them another month then I'll start making waves.

According to the rebate tracking site, they received mine a while ago on October 9th. Problem is that it's been stuck on "Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing." for well over a month. I'm considering calling them, but I doubt that will do any good. I'll give them another month then I'll start making waves.

Do you remember a:) how you sent it to them, and b:) how long between the time you sent it and it showed up in their system? Five weeks sounds like a rather long time to get an envelope from CA to Texas and open it.

Guys it clearly says it will take 6-8 weeks to receive your check. That is standard practice with mail in rebates.

If it hasn't been "received". or even registering in the system after five/six weeks, it's not going to be delivered in another "two". I've been through enough rebate scenarios to know that. Generally, once you start investigating, it MAY arrive in another one to two months. As the previous poster has noted - they didn't get theirs for four months.

Not quite sure why you'd chime in with such a negative entry - what is it to you if a bunch of us want to compare experiences with how and why Pioneer conducts their business?

Anyways - happy holidays.