AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Wow release 3.2

I will try it as soon as I can ...

Can I use my sys.txt from 3.1? Because I change all the things to german...

Where can I find the Background from Trip Computer, so I can change it to green, that fits better to my car.

Happy new year from Germany

Just make a backup of your sys.txt to your SD card. When you insert the sdcard and it boots to the install menu hit cancel. That will bring you to the desktop. Get a backup of your file. Reboot the avic and choose the first install option. Once it's done copying close all the copy screens by the x's in the corner as normal. Restore your sys.txt.

Can you send me your sys.txt?

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There never was. You have to edit the file on your PC. I will see if I can locate a wince version of it. The link was there from someone else. I'll check it out to make things easier.

EDIT: Found an freeware one that needs a couple DLL's to work. Also freeware. Not pissing off the MSFT gods. :) Its in the next release as well as the option to preserve the favorites.dat file when installing.

Hi Alex

All was working well after deleting the save file. I uploaded your new version today and found that even though I selected the model I have in Australia it didn't change the sys.txt file nor did it erase the save files. I changed the sys.txt file manually to the correct version, deleted the save files and all worked ok. Not sure if it was something I was doing wrong or a bug in the loader. Great mod, works well.

Wow, didnt notice this update...

I know its a long shot, but i have always wondered if its possible to have a split screen mode like what is found in the 04+ Yukon Denali factory/Delphi/Eclipse navigation systems. Here is a pic of it:

avn6620.jpg

Basically, on the right bottom of the screen, it lists your current street. Above that it lists the distance of the next turn, the direction of the turn, and the name of the street. Then above that, it lists the next 2 turns. And when you are close to the turn, the right side of the screen changes, to show you the lane assist picture thing.

For example, if the exit has 2 exits on it, it will have an overlay picture of the exit and will draw a line on which lane to take when the exit splits into 2 different directions

Wow, didnt notice this update...

I know its a long shot, but i have always wondered if its possible to have a split screen mode like what is found in the 04+ Yukon Denali factory/Delphi/Eclipse navigation systems. Here is a pic of it:

avn6620.jpg

Basically, on the right bottom of the screen, it lists your current street. Above that it lists the distance of the next turn, the direction of the turn, and the name of the street. Then above that, it lists the next 2 turns. And when you are close to the turn, the right side of the screen changes, to show you the lane assist picture thing.

For example, if the exit has 2 exits on it, it will have an overlay picture of the exit and will draw a line on which lane to take when the exit splits into 2 different directions

The mod includes a split screen. Look at the pics on the first page.

Split Screen

Hey Alex,

you are way too quick for me :rolleyes: .

I'm still on 3.1 and have at least one thing which I find needs improvement: to toggle between the map styles you have to press the compass, but I find it very hard to touch the button so it responds in the right way. 90% I end up setting the cursor in the to right corner instead of toggling between 2d and 3d. Maybe it's just me, but takes a lot of attention off the road.

In addition I have one question: Is there a way to hide the speedcam icons on the map? Here in Europe you can get serious fines in some countries if cought with a System like that.

Thanks

Jörg

Hey Alex,

you are way too quick for me :rolleyes: .

I'm still on 3.1 and have at least one thing which I find needs improvement: to toggle between the map styles you have to press the compass, but I find it very hard to touch the button so it responds in the right way. 90% I end up setting the cursor in the to right corner instead of toggling between 2d and 3d. Maybe it's just me, but takes a lot of attention off the road.

In addition I have one question: Is there a way to hide the speedcam icons on the map? Here in Europe you can get serious fines in some countries if cought with a System like that.

Thanks

Jörg

Hey Segler1963 couldn't you just delete the speedcam files from My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\Content\Speedcam and no more speedcam info to display.